Default Just some thoughts

I didn't read the forums for a couple of months now and I suddenly started to think about Darkfall again. I thought by myself, perhaps Aventurine did some changes people have been asking for since closed beta but to bad .. they haven't. This game honestly brought me one of the best gaming experiences (fun wise) of all games I've been playing for the last 9 years. It's just such a shame they didn't fix the game with a few patches. I doubt I can ever have such a great experience as the beginning of Darkfall again, but I'll be waiting forever for those changes.

One thing my mind kept thinking about for 2 years is their reasoning of not changing certain things. The thing that they're good at though is giving people hope. The first months they really got me with all the promises but the longer you wait the more you realize it's just a dream. All my friends pretty much quit for the same reason, I think Darkfall has the best concept for a MMORPG ever even though it's not unique. I can imagine how big this game would be if this game didn't had balancing, level, bugs, hacking and content issue's. This game would probably one of the biggest game ever.

Make the right changes and you'll probably get your community back with thousands of new players. Also there's this question that keeps coming up in my head. So if you work at AV or if you're just a random person that surprisingly know this please answer. Why did AV never fix their game? Is it because people were giving to much different opinions or didn't AV notice that there was something wrong with their game? Lack of money would be weird because they were able to introduce other things to do the game. As you see I don't know the answer and I'm looking for one. I mean if you'd play the game yourself as a game developer you'd notice the flaws right? I might even go to Greece for this because I'm pretty annoyed about not understanding what went wrong with it.

Anyway, I'm still waiting AV .. I'm still waiting, so are thousands of people.

Remove Wobble

Normal User

What more could they possibly add...they already put fun hulks, fishing chests, user flags and re-skinned a couple of mobs...you people are just too demanding. It has only been 2 years give them a little time sheeesh

Quote Originally Posted by Dezul View Post
    What more could they possibly add...they already put fun hulks, fishing chests, user flags and re-skinned a couple of mobs...you people are just too demanding. It has only been 2 years give them a little time sheeesh
    You forgot /sarcasm mode

Quote Originally Posted by screw loose View Post
    qop
    Ahhh it's my friend screw, did you miss me? I bet you did

Remove Wobble