Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46

Thread: Fascism

  1. #1
    1000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,930

    Default Fascism

    "Fascism should rightly be called Corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power."

    Benito Mussolini
    YoUR bLOoD IS wARm AnD SAltY, YouR maRRoW yELlOw aNd SuCCulanT, YOur sOUl RiPE fOR THe HarVEsT.

    I liKE tO LEaVe fOOd sITtiNg OUt SO flIEs cAN laY eGgz in IT. i EAt tHE EGgz sO i CaN sHIt MaGgOTz fARmINg GolD.

  2. #2
    1000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    pretty much.
    AnarchAbolical Killers
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacevedo
    jajajajja , in my country "raja" is the name we give to the line formed by the ass cheeks :lmao:
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyraccoon
    That's actually pretty sexy.

  3. #3

    Default

    facism is awesome if your at the top. Just watch Salo.

  4. #4
    12,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    12,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skree View Post
    "Fascism should rightly be called Corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power."

    Benito Mussolini
    If you don't confuses corporatism with capitalism you are very close.

    Fasicm and corporatism focus too much on it's national economics which results in protectionism and failure in the modern world.
    <Teth> It's best not to talk to Gunther, though
    <Jarlaxle> why ? he's a legend
    <Teth> He's primarily a legend because he's very good at antagonizing the ops without going far enough to be pwnz0red

    <@erik> Gunther will, true to his nature, probably get himself banned again soon enough ;)

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunther TheBlack View Post
    Fasicm and corporatism focus too much on it's national economics which results in protectionism and failure in the modern world.
    Point being?

  6. #6
    12,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    12,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Point being?

    That it's not capitalism in a long shot.

    Aka i anticipated retards who think corporatism is like capitalism and thus see this thread as a fascism = capitalism stunt.
    Last edited by Gunther TheBlack; 06-07-2011 at 19:24.
    <Teth> It's best not to talk to Gunther, though
    <Jarlaxle> why ? he's a legend
    <Teth> He's primarily a legend because he's very good at antagonizing the ops without going far enough to be pwnz0red

    <@erik> Gunther will, true to his nature, probably get himself banned again soon enough ;)

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunther TheBlack View Post
    That it's not capitalism in a long shot.

    Aka i anticipated retards who think corporatism is like capitalism and thus see this thread as a fascism = capitalism stunt.
    Ahh ok. Then I agree. But the quote is pretty much spot on. Which makes all of us live in fascist regimes to a certain degree.

  8. #8
    12,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    12,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Ahh ok. Then I agree. But the quote is pretty much spot on. Which makes all of us live in fascist regimes to a certain degree.

    Well you could say that the discussions between the bussiness leaders and union leaders overseen by the government to agree on a collective work argreement(which happens in most western countries i think) is textbook fascism.

    Socialist will go berserk if you say that tho
    <Teth> It's best not to talk to Gunther, though
    <Jarlaxle> why ? he's a legend
    <Teth> He's primarily a legend because he's very good at antagonizing the ops without going far enough to be pwnz0red

    <@erik> Gunther will, true to his nature, probably get himself banned again soon enough ;)

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunther TheBlack View Post
    Well you could say that the discussions between the bussiness leaders and union leaders overseen by the government to agree on a collective work argreement(which happens in most western countries i think) is textbook fascism.

    Socialist will go berserk if you say that tho
    Socialists are the reason the western world is about to burst. So fuck em. Burn the fucking EUSSR.

    Actually it ain't the socialists fault (and by that I mean the people). They have been lured into a trap by the power mongers promising them trees growing into heaven.
    Last edited by Bissen; 06-07-2011 at 19:48.

  10. #10
    Banned Ziegler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunther TheBlack View Post
    If you don't confuses corporatism with capitalism you are very close.

    Fasicm and corporatism focus too much on it's national economics which results in protectionism and failure in the modern world.
    Somebody needs to let the Chinese know that they are failures.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post
    Somebody needs to let the Chinese know that they are failures.
    Hehehe. Good point.

  12. #12
    12,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    12,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post
    Somebody needs to let the Chinese know that they are failures.

    Last time i checked the people of China are still piss poor.
    <Teth> It's best not to talk to Gunther, though
    <Jarlaxle> why ? he's a legend
    <Teth> He's primarily a legend because he's very good at antagonizing the ops without going far enough to be pwnz0red

    <@erik> Gunther will, true to his nature, probably get himself banned again soon enough ;)

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunther TheBlack View Post
    Last time i checked the people of China are still piss poor.
    Getting richer by the day.

  14. #14
    12,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    12,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Getting richer by the day.
    hardly. Great numbers have their drawback too. It'll take decades to get even near the wealth of let's say greece and thats taking into account a devaluation of 40% or something of the new greek currency

    The growth they have atm won't last more than a few years anyway, it's slowly cooling down as we speak. That's not per sé bad for China.
    Last edited by Gunther TheBlack; 06-07-2011 at 21:50.
    <Teth> It's best not to talk to Gunther, though
    <Jarlaxle> why ? he's a legend
    <Teth> He's primarily a legend because he's very good at antagonizing the ops without going far enough to be pwnz0red

    <@erik> Gunther will, true to his nature, probably get himself banned again soon enough ;)

  15. #15
    8000+ Long term follower Tenebrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post
    Somebody needs to let the Chinese know that they are failures.
    You beat me to it.

    Though, having said that, I don't think China will ever have an average quality of living even remotely near what America has. Frankly, even piss-poor Americans have it fairly well; I'd like to say you can thank Nationalism for that, but it likely has mostly/entirely to do with the fact that the U.S. is a large resource-rich country with a comparatively low population.
    Last edited by Tenebrion; 06-08-2011 at 04:03.

    Enchanting Information

    Darkfall : It needs more cows
    -Lord Tenebrion
    The Mercenary Merchant :
    Most Powerful Man In Agon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •