Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast

Default Ready Bag Vendors, will help reduce the grind.

Vendors, that sell Ready Bags with complete sets of equipment, weapons, regs, and armor, for the one basic style of play.

I want to click ONE button to buy a bag (and make it cheap) with everything I need in it to pvp..

FUCK grinding for 4 hours to get gear to pvp for 9 minutes.
    FUCK sorting a bag of low durability gear for 15 minutes to pvp for 9 minutes.
    FUCK it, because some people only have two hours to play. and that means two days of farming for 9 minutes of pvp...

ISN'T THIS A PVP GAME?? GIVE ME EASY PVP.
    Last edited by Rezwarius; 06-05-2011 at 17:12.
    How do you do?

Normal User

Go play counterstrike.

Cheap easy readybags = meaningless loss
    Bluefields Treaty

The only Alliance of racially aligned clans on EU-1

1000+

I dont think my ready bag is the same as yours, or as his...or as any one else.

Not everybody takes same amount of regs or same enchants or same type of armor. So no i dont like it.

Yes its a bitch to create ready bags but it will have no meaning just buying them ready.

Maybe you should practice to get better to stay alive more than 9mins or maybe an mmorpg is not meant for you. But your more looking for an fps game that you get quick action for short amount of time. mmos takes time to play.
    Last edited by smackyou; 06-05-2011 at 17:31.
    Thunder Bolt, Member of Lux Arcana

NPC Vendor selling Ready Bags? Hell No. Players selling Ready Bags? Hell yeah. DarkFall needs to improve the Crafting side of the game to encourage dedicated crafters, and do away with the "I can craft everything" bullshit. Also needs more tools for players to sell their items such as Trade Hubs (I don't like Auction Houses).
    Irenor Rainstone
    "Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

All DF needs is a way to make EQUIPMENT SETs. Like, for example, whatever you are wearing on your currently, you click a button, and it creates a set, one icon, but maintains the weight of all items combined, and when you mouse over it, it gives you the list of all items in the set including their dura, and total weight and total encumbrance (after enchanting). Put that fucker on player vendor, good game.
    Last edited by Melkorus; 06-05-2011 at 19:34.

Normal User EU1 Player

quick hint. Spend 15 mins making 10 ready bags at the same time. Then u can go and die 10 times in a row without having to make a new bag each time

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
    Go play counterstrike.
    it's not really a good joke since most of the people already left this game

Quote Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
    Cheap easy readybags = meaningless loss
    cheap bag = cheap loss
    a bone with some reags and a r5 can be something like that...
    do you fear someone wearing a bone???

Quote Originally Posted by TheHamburglar View Post
    quick hint. Spend 15 mins making 10 ready bags at the same time. Then u can go and die 10 times in a row without having to make a new bag each time
    15 mins to create 10 ready bags? o_O
    Last edited by MaxiHori; 06-05-2011 at 19:50.
    Originally Posted by Tasos lambouras(Associate Producer, Darkfall)
    If a PvP game has levels, the higher levels typically have an impossible advantage so you have to get to maximum level just to be viable and to hope for an even playing field. In Darkfall everyone is viable and can PvP from day one.

Whilst the OP uses strong words he does hit one point...

This game really needs a feature which allows you to have pre-set templates when making bags. Let me explain.
    You open a UI window for bags, select all the different armour pieces, reg amounts, mount amounts, pot amounts etc. This is saved for future use.
    Now when you double click an empty bag you can select that template and it will attempt to place all the listed items into the bag automatically from your inventory/bank.

Combined this with being able to create full armour sets that are one click to equip and we're sorted!

Normal User EU1 Player

But seriously. How long does it take to drag and drop 13 pieces of armor, 6 weapons and 7 stacks of regs/arrows? Don't forget the extra click when putting a mount in the bag >.<

NO to NPCs selling bags, yes to player vendors selling bags, player vendors need to be able to have a full bag of stuff placed on it for sale and have the purchaser be able to open it and see everything inside it before purchase.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ExcursionRob View Post
    NO to NPCs selling bags, yes to player vendors selling bags, player vendors need to be able to have a full bag of stuff placed on it for sale and have the purchaser be able to open it and see everything inside it before purchase.
    This.
    Would be a sandboxish solution and still help the OP with his problem. And would be nice for the vendor owner, too, since it would atract more people to his vendor and he could put stuff in the ready bags people normally wouldnt buy from him.

7000+

WTB 10 hybrid ready bags. I like that idea.

Normal User US1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by rezwarius View Post
    fuck grinding for 4 hours to get gear to pvp for 9 minutes.
    Fuck sorting a bag of low durability gear for 15 minutes to pvp for 9 minutes.
    Fuck it, because some people only have two hours to play. And that means two days of farming for 9 minutes of pvp...

Isn't this a pvp game?? Give me easy pvp.
    +1

Normal User

Smile I would have your babies but I'm a dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezwarius View Post
    Vendors, that sell Ready Bags with complete sets of equipment, weapons, regs, and armor, for the one basic style of play.

I want to click ONE button to buy a bag (and make it cheap) with everything I need in it to pvp..

FUCK grinding for 4 hours to get gear to pvp for 9 minutes.
    FUCK sorting a bag of low durability gear for 15 minutes to pvp for 9 minutes.
    FUCK it, because some people only have two hours to play. and that means two days of farming for 9 minutes of pvp...

ISN'T THIS A PVP GAME?? GIVE ME EASY PVP.
    Awesome idea but it seems to take AV weeks to implement something as simple as changing the sea tower timers, remember when sea towers were at every server reset XD. Bags on vendors is something I've been wanting for a LONG time and with all that empty space in the vendor window to have something added to see whats inside of bags if they went that way. They also need to "cut away" the wall of the house where the vendor is so that way you can stock your vendor safely inside of your house and not be worrying like a nervous nancy when your trying to load it with good items.

Normal User US1 Player

If 4 hours of playtime nets you one gearbag then you're doing it wrong.