Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1

    Default Ignorance is bliss...

    ...or so they say.

    http://www.examiner.com/mmo-in-natio...-action-combat

    I was laughing out loudly when I finished reading this article. Can you guess why?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Question View Post
    ...or so they say.

    http://www.examiner.com/mmo-in-natio...-action-combat

    I was laughing out loudly when I finished reading this article. Can you guess why?
    You have a very bad sense of humor?

  3. #3
    3000+ nizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Question View Post
    ...or so they say.

    http://www.examiner.com/mmo-in-natio...-action-combat

    I was laughing out loudly when I finished reading this article. Can you guess why?
    Do tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Obviously all this in the US...the country where a fanatical worship of science has replaced any true religious sense or any balanced perception of LIFE

  4. #4
    5000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,284

    Default

    Pamela's played a ridiculous amount of MMOs. She's tested and played both free-to-play and pay-to-play games. Writing about MMOs is her passion.
    Loled.

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrillegious View Post
    As long as people can get my point across, why would grammar/spelling matter? it doesnt thats why im smart. Im smart cause i dont give a fuck, cause i dont need too. At least here that is.

  5. #5
    Banned US1 Player
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,975

    Default

    newbs writing for newbs

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nizzie View Post
    Do tell.
    Darkfall is nowhere in that list.

  7. #7

    Default

    1.) It's not a superior MMO, it's extremely inferior
    2.) The majority of people think DF or commly known as 'Darkfail' implemented the combat poorly with spazzy melee and bunny hopping etc.

    Personally I like it but it seems we're a small select group but even I'm not so ignorant to pretend Darkfall is a 'superior' mmo

  8. #8
    2000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B. Greymoor View Post
    1.) It's not a superior MMO, it's extremely inferior
    2.) The majority of people think DF or commly known as 'Darkfail' implemented the combat poorly with spazzy melee and bunny hopping etc.

    Personally I like it but it seems we're a small select group but even I'm not so ignorant to pretend Darkfall is a 'superior' mmo
    But...ahhh...pfff... You're an ignorant dick!
    http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7571/dredgonez6.jpg
    "Fear mortals for I have come"

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredgon View Post
    But...ahhh...pfff... You're an ignorant dick!
    ouch

  10. #10
    3000+ nizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B. Greymoor View Post
    1.) It's not a superior MMO, it's extremely inferior
    2.) The majority of people think DF or commly known as 'Darkfail' implemented the combat poorly with spazzy melee and bunny hopping etc.

    Personally I like it but it seems we're a small select group but even I'm not so ignorant to pretend Darkfall is a 'superior' mmo
    She should've at least mentioned it, as she did with AoC and Vindictus. I'd rather play a thousand years of Darkfall spazzy melee combat (and I hate that.. I really do), than one day of AoC. (Ok probably not.. but you get the idea. AoC is a joke.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Obviously all this in the US...the country where a fanatical worship of science has replaced any true religious sense or any balanced perception of LIFE

  11. #11
    13,000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Swing Approves
    Posts
    13,230

    Default

    If Darkfall is fail, what are the rest of the mmo's when it comes to combat?

    Tabula Rasa was my second favourite after DF, followed by AoC.
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swing View Post
    If Darkfall is fail, what are the rest of the mmo's when it comes to combat?

    Tabula Rasa was my second favourite after DF, followed by AoC.
    Not my point of view, combat is the only thing DF got right for me. In general though it's seen as 'fail'

  13. #13
    13,000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Swing Approves
    Posts
    13,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B. Greymoor View Post
    Not my point of view, combat is the only thing DF got right for me. In general though it's seen as 'fail'
    Yeah that's what I meant is the combat

    But I see you meant the MMO overall which is why it's not covered but still, since it's still up and running it should .
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swing View Post
    Yeah that's what I meant is the combat

    But I see you meant the MMO overall which is why it's not covered but still, since it's still up and running it should .
    Title is for superior MMO's, Darkfalls so tiny and hidden almost no one who hasn't been looking knows of it

  15. #15
    1000+
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    somewhere on planet earth
    Posts
    1,194

    Default

    What can we say forumfall brothers, we are too hip and hardcore for the mainstream community, word.
    http://a.imageshack.us/img163/1084/levion.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •