Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Default Bin Laden is Dead

    But Obama just interrupted The Apprentice to announce it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrin
    The hyped abomination has been slain by the hand of the righteous—let it rot in the pit of death and decay that it has prepared for itself.
    Official Human Advocate

    I'm 1.000 in World Wars...

  2. #2
    8000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    8,076

    Default

    Umberto beat you

  3. #3
    1000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DICKSACLAND
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    Not just dead, but actually KILLED. I am extremely happy with that.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=387153&date  line=1267300814

    Quote Originally Posted by radicalhit View Post
    Being an asian, my hair naturally forms the bruce lee haircut.

  4. #4
    Banned US1 Player
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The V-Shine View Post
    Not just dead, but actually KILLED. I am extremely happy with that.
    It makes me question society as a whole when people enjoy the death of other human beings. As a member of the human race I do not wish death unto any other member...if not merely for the survival of the species.

    Humans killing humans...when will we ever learn?

  5. #5
    5000+
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Alfar Territories
    Posts
    5,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by natedagreat View Post
    It makes me question society as a whole when people enjoy the death of other human beings. As a member of the human race I do not wish death unto any other member...if not merely for the survival of the species.

    Humans killing humans...when will we ever learn?
    hope you feel that way when you learn your girlfriend died in a horribly painful inferno of terror, death, and blood, all for the sake of one man's vision of religion.
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

  6. #6
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by natedagreat View Post

    Humans killing humans...when will we ever learn?
    When no one is left to learn.
    Last edited by Beradule; 05-02-2011 at 08:10.
    ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪Beradule Richthofen

  7. #7
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zato`1 View Post
    hope you feel that way when you learn your girlfriend died in a horribly painful inferno of terror, death, and blood, all for the sake of one man's vision of religion.
    If this is truly your case, so be it. You might be trolling too, but just as well.

    His point remains valid though. How is the death of another human being good?

    Does his death do anything to change the past?



    Nope, it does not. Bad shit still happened, since we got em, everyone all better now? Mommy kiss the boo boos an make em go away?


    Shit isn't any different now. Life has ups an downs, try an celebrate only the up parts. Covering up the bad ones with fake feelings just make it worse in the long run.
    ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪Beradule Richthofen

  8. #8
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oslo
    Posts
    5,066
    Darkfall IRC: Server: irc.stratics.com Channel: #Darkfall

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •