Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
    Normal User

Default Obama releases birth certificate

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13212230

On Wednesday, Mr Obama described the unprecedented move as an effort to rid the US political debate of a distraction, saying he had watched, puzzled and bemused, as the birther conspiracy had built and developed over the past years.

He described the matter as a "sideshow" and its proponents as "carnival barkers".

"We do not have time for this kind of silliness," Mr Obama said. "We've got better stuff to do. I have better stuff to do. We've got big problems to solve, and I'm confident we can solve them, but we're going to have to focus on them - not on this."
    Sirius Lee

8000+

Birthers next step is to challenge whether Hawaii is actually part of the US.

8000+ Long term follower Tenebrion's Avatar

Actually, I'd hope that the birthers' next step would be off of a cliff.

Enchanting Information

Darkfall : It needs more cows
    -Lord Tenebrion
    The Mercenary Merchant :
    Most Powerful Man In Agon.

Is it just me or did they just release images of the 'live birth' forms we've already seen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

yep, still no original birth certificate released. You can get a live birth one made up in a day.

Birthers are a fucking retarded movement.

Just like the namecalling Obama a Marxist movement.

Or the Nazi one.

Or the Muslim one.

The teaparty and Palinites are in serious disrepair. Its sad to see probably 30% of the American people so blind and ignorant, kept in line by the media and circus games as well as debates on minor actual "political issues".

Scrap 30%.

Probably 90%.

3000+

Wait, Birthers? They dont believe Obama was actually born?

.. So what? He got created in a test tube or something?
    Cyndane Vadin

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Cailian View Post

This could explain a lot...

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelNyman View Post
    Birthers are a fucking retarded movement.

Just like the namecalling Obama a Marxist movement.

Or the Nazi one.

Or the Muslim one.

The teaparty and Palinites are in serious disrepair. Its sad to see probably 30% of the American people so blind and ignorant, kept in line by the media and circus games as well as debates on minor actual "political issues".

Scrap 30%.

Probably 90%.
    The funniest thing to me is you regurgitating media bullshit like a fucking parrot.

Change your screen name to CNNScockrider

Quote Originally Posted by Cailian View Post
    Wait, Birthers? They dont believe Obama was actually born?

No they don't believe he was born in the United States. Have you been living under a rock?

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Reckin Crew View Post
    yep, still no original birth certificate released. You can get a live birth one made up in a day.

Representatives from the Annenberg Public Policy Center's Political Fact Check project examined the hard copy of the document and verified that it did in fact bear an official seal, and had been signed by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T Onaka (using a signature stamp). Both the seal and the signature were on the (unscanned) reverse of the document.
    also

In June 2008, the Obama campaign - in an attempt to disprove another set of internet rumours that Mr Obama's middle name was Muhammad - made public his birth certificate.

The document - a Certification of Live Birth - indicated that Mr Obama had been born at 7.24pm on 4 August 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Researchers also dug up birth notices for Mr Obama printed in the Honolulu Advertiser and the Honolulu Star-Bulletin in 1961.

The newspapers received information about births from Hawaii's Department of Health.

But Mr Obama had never released his original "long-form" birth certificate until now.
    but I guess that is all forged and they used time machines to go back in time and add his name to the 1961 newspapers...
    Sirius Lee

Only birth certificate I've ever seen without foot prints, just saying. Also my mother was born in Oahu in 1962, a year later. Her certificate is massively different from that, has footprints, and is far far more decorative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Abaratican View Post
    Only birth certificate I've ever seen without foot prints, just saying. Also my mother was born in Oahu in 1962, a year later. Her certificate is massively different from that, has footprints, and is far far more decorative.

Had to request my birth certificate a few months ago and there were no footprints on it, will double check again when I get home but I am pretty sure. Not only that, but the one I received from the state is drastically different than the photocopy i have seen of my original. Has all sorts of anti counterfeit patterns on it now, like money.
    Last edited by doomahx; 04-27-2011 at 20:42.

The types who are prone to believing and caring about this sort of controversy won't be deterred by such evidence.
    http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2559/zebrahitlerie8.gif
    "Do not kick poor Spike, for he is old and weak and cannot harm you."
    Killer 86%/Explorer 73%/Achiever 20%/Socializer 20%
    Previously playing Shadowbane with The Crimson Brotherhood

I still don't understand why they say 'released birth certificate' when in fact they are just showcasing what they already have shown?

I couldn't enroll a kid into Kindergarten without an official BIRTH certificate. Not a certificate of live birth.

Dunno, I think he's still the Manchurian candidate in a lot of respects, and the media circus is just a patsy for the machine.
    Last edited by Napalm_Enema; 04-27-2011 at 21:06.