Page 1 of 7 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Would Brannoc let us

3000+

Default Would Brannoc let us

Introduce a new and more entertaining version of ForumFall. Think of it as an expansion or a content patch.

Here's the deal, Forumfall would kick alot more ass if it was more visual. If you have a webcam and/or a camera to visualize/back up your "insults", forumfall pwnage would reach new heights. Much like introducing full loot on the forums. All you need is a webcam or a camera and a basic understanding of what is allowed within the forum Terms of service. Visualize the "insult" creatively and turn up the pwn. I know some of you have a cam at work/school/home or wherever the f you are posting from and judging by traffic, yall got loads of spare time. Get to know your fellow posters AND put forward pwn at the same time. Since insults aren't really allowed, you need to play it smart. Joining the thread is of course voluntary.

I'm guessing Brannoc appreciates good pwnery and it's never more than a branlock away from becoming history if it gets too stupid. It'd be like a revised, stripped down version of this http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=17807 or an alternate take on the classic mspaint battlethread.

For instance I could put on a tigermask and call yall skilless nubs. Then you would intercept or return a more potent attack. Gradually it will get more creative.
    http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/5012/urnubsen0.jpg

I doubt I will get the banstick for this, but if I do, I chose martyrdom to improve everyones experience of forumfall and to spread the pwn. I know the ToS says no insults (hence potentially a bad idea), but they are more common than friendly threads in Off topic (and it is all in good spirit) so I will take my chances.
    YOU ARE NOT A COMMUNITY SPOKESPERSON, STFU

AKA SCUM [LoD]

14,000+

I will never get a webcam. The intraweb is too scary, I even hesitate to put pics of myself on the web.

On another note, I think more fun smilies would do wonders for this forum. Look at all the cool smilies they have on the ytmnd forums, we could do wonders with those. The :care: one with kermit is great.

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Ches View Post
    Im voteing Obama
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc
    God damn newbie trolls...try harder next time.

3000+

You could put on the same lighting as ur much discussed pic on myspace, not even the fbi would recognize you. Put a stocking over your head, a skimask, anything. You just need some sort of visual identity to make it personal!

You have a digicam and a usb cable right?

AKA SCUM [LoD]

5000+ Long term follower

Does everyone want to turn this forum into MySpace? Or YouTube? Well I hope you all do it. Go ahead, do it. But when I get fed up with your chicanery don't be surprised when I come running naked at you with a ban hammer while screaming in tongues.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Paronomasia View Post
    Does everyone want to turn this forum into MySpace? Or YouTube? Well I hope you all do it. Go ahead, do it. But when I get fed up with your chicanery don't be surprised when I come running naked at you with a ban hammer while screaming in tongues.
    Your not cool, so stop trying.

QFMFT, do you know how much stupid shit will get posted, how every chick will be asked to post a pic, and fucking emos we will attract doing that?

NFW

3000+

But when I get fed up with your chicanery don't be surprised when I come running naked at you with a ban hammer while screaming in tongues.
    I already figured out 50 ways to visualize that with a webcam (Without violating the ToS). Good call bro.

Mess with the ToS, get pwned by the boss'. Fair play IMO.
    Last edited by Nasty; 11-29-2006 at 00:06.

AKA SCUM [LoD]

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by nasty View Post
    I already figured out 50 ways to visualize that with a webcam. Good call bro.

Mess with the ToS, get pwned by the boss'. Fair play IMO.
    Hurry up and start the thread!

14,000+

Paro is so cute.

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Ches View Post
    Im voteing Obama
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc
    God damn newbie trolls...try harder next time.

3000+

AKA SCUM [LoD]

3000+

AKA SCUM [LoD]

Blood of Kings Leader
    13,000+

That mask scares me.

3000+

That's how i roll bro, when I wear that mask I'm a level 200 ELITE DEATHTIGER, no wonder that shit scares people

AKA SCUM [LoD]

Dude, thats totally your halloween costume huh?

Perhaps I will destroy this forum in the form of a megatron bobblehead doll.

12,000+

that's awesome