Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    2000+

oh

I didn't know there is an end of the offer huhu

well sorry guys for the misleading !

ps : That's stupid IMO, they should have keep this offer for all new accounts and resub accounts.
    Last edited by Ayn Sheron; 04-10-2011 at 17:04.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn Sheron View Post
    oh

I didn't know there is an end of the offer huhu

well sorry guys for the misleading !

ps : That's stupid IMO, they should have keep this offer for all new accounts and resub accounts.
    Yeah. Would be cool. I'd then get 25k every month. Just by paying 1 day after my subscription expires...
    Last edited by Kshahdoo; 04-10-2011 at 17:55.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Rykus View Post
    I guess it's more fun to sit here and bash AV when the real problem is elsewhere.

L2google

5 seconds later, I found...

http://www.darkfallonline.com/blog/d...ersary-offers/

Thanks AV!
    You are a tool, my account was activated and bought on Mar. 31st, so stfu and you don't know me. Or the problem, and they still won't honor it because it was already April in their TIME ZONE, so get fucked.

"No enemy left standing!"

Normal User EU1 Trial Player
    EU1 Player

Whats stupid is that i had a trial account and was completely unable to pay to subscribe so i could get the 25k med points, by the time my trial ran out and the stupid account system allowed me to pay for a subscription it was the beginning of april.

Put in a support ticket and got no response...

If i had been actually able i would have paid for my subscription the same day i took on the trial account >.>

All trial accounts will receive 2500 meditation points. When they get upgraded to a full account they can claim the 25000 points as well.
    Still waiting...
    Last edited by Flonzo; 04-10-2011 at 19:09.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devean
    Believe it or not, but some people consider a game, where someone can just kill you or steal your things to be a broken game :).

Quote Originally Posted by Rykus View Post
    I guess it's more fun to sit here and bash AV when the real problem is elsewhere.

L2google

5 seconds later, I found...

http://www.darkfallonline.com/blog/d...ersary-offers/

Thanks AV!
    i claimed mine 3 days ago via account page, my bet OP is blind and cant see the text where to claim

2000+

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Flonzo View Post
    Whats stupid is that i had a trial account and was completely unable to pay to subscribe so i could get the 25k med points, by the time my trial ran out and the stupid account system allowed me to pay for a subscription it was the beginning of april.

Put in a support ticket and got no response...

If i had been actually able i would have paid for my subscription the same day i took on the trial account >.>

Still waiting...
    Yes, there is that problem with the Trial accounts. Loads of limitations, and still unable to be upgraded until they run out.

Alternative could be to buy one without a Trial, essentially losing 2 weeks of playtime, for the possibility of getting those Meditation points, but too late to think about such things now.

Still a point in AV's customer management system they need to address, that also is cutting into their purses: the inability to pay when one want to upgrade.
    And furthermore: Fix the Alignment & Race Wars, put in Vendors even Newbs can sell stuff from, improve the GUI and put in Momentum in combat (“Headless-chicken” & “Bunnyjumpshooting” people are silly), and a LOT of players will return.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by RealDeal View Post
    You are a tool, my account was activated and bought on Mar. 31st, so stfu and you don't know me. Or the problem, and they still won't honor it because it was already April in their TIME ZONE, so get fucked.
    AV is a Greek company. Why would it be reasonable for them to conduct business in a time zone other than their own? Offer support hours for other time zones where they offer their product/service, sure, but why should anything else run outside their time zone? Seriously... lol

You missed the offer, get over it. AV doesn't suck because you have bad timing, you simply have bad timing.

1000+ US1 Player

i just resubbed a couple days ago and got my 25000. there was a button on the account page to claim them.

dunno what to tell u guys

Normal User EU1 Trial Player
    EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by CerealKillers View Post
    i just resubbed a couple days ago and got my 25000. there was a button on the account page to claim them.

dunno what to tell u guys
    I call shenanigans!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devean
    Believe it or not, but some people consider a game, where someone can just kill you or steal your things to be a broken game :).

Quote Originally Posted by Runny View Post
    Do you want to be spoon fed too?
    No excuses they cant sell me bullshit!

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Ranger View Post
    No excuses they cant sell me bullshit!
    How much bullshit are we talking about here. I think I might have a spot for it right over here.

Edit: I miss John Falcon.... Runny does John still play?
    Last edited by Iona Leafblade; 04-11-2011 at 03:43.
    YouTube Videos: HowLongCanUMakeAName

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Ranger View Post
    What.... are you serious? Nevermind then screw that
    25k gold and i cant max one skill..fuck off AV
    Wow you are retarded, you think av is going to spoon feed you two max stats?

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    Wow you are retarded, you think av is going to spoon feed you two max stats?
    maybe the retarded one is who spent 6 hours a days for months doing the same stupid thing.....
    Originally Posted by Tasos lambouras(Associate Producer, Darkfall)
    If a PvP game has levels, the higher levels typically have an impossible advantage so you have to get to maximum level just to be viable and to hope for an even playing field. In Darkfall everyone is viable and can PvP from day one.

7000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiHori View Post
    maybe the retarded one is who spent 6 hours a days for months doing the same stupid thing.....
    Lots of people spend 6 hours a day playing video games for months.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiHori View Post
    the fun part is that if you have 100k and 1 month you can actually reach 100 on one magic line, but the spells will still be 0 (so 0 fireball, 0 intensify, ....)

it's just another useless thing that they added to increase the gap between vets and noobs
    Well I would love the current system if I wouldn't have all schools on 100 already.

It is just that you can mediate a school to 100 while getting your melee up (you need to cash in 5000g a day to keep the mediation running). After that (reminder you can buy all the passive skills at once) you can get your spells up while skilling all you passives alongside.
    Last edited by Master Isaac; 04-11-2011 at 13:42.
    Uma Thorne - Equilibrium