Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default You want mech! YOU WANT MECH HUH!?

You mother fucking got it!!!!1one

New Mech FPS that looks better than a pair o'swollen boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    You mother fucking got it!!!!1one

New Mech FPS that looks better than a pair o'swollen boobs.
    I was literally about to post this:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/03/31...bjectid=103021

You win, but damn this looks AWESOME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

Looks awesome. Very good news, especially since the new Mechwarrior seems to be MIA.

1:35 sounds great
    Last edited by nizzie; 03-31-2011 at 20:46.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Obviously all this in the US...the country where a fanatical worship of science has replaced any true religious sense or any balanced perception of LIFE

Normal User

this looks incredible!
    Sirius Lee

10,000+

I want Mechs but the first video looks rather Arcadish. For an indi game, not bad but Mechs and TDM just dont jive for me. If I am to ever play another Mech game, its going to have to have a wider scope than death match.

Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    I want Mechs but the first video looks rather Arcadish. For an indi game, not bad but Mechs and TDM just dont jive for me. If I am to ever play another Mech game, its going to have to have a wider scope than death match.
    GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING?

My world - FUCKING blown.

Wow.

Never saw this coming.

No really, never would have guessed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

According to the website

"We have two unique team game modes, as well as team deathmatch and free-for-all deathmatch."

Unique.. unique? Capture the.... .... data chip. We'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Obviously all this in the US...the country where a fanatical worship of science has replaced any true religious sense or any balanced perception of LIFE

10,000+

Quote Originally Posted by nizzie View Post
    According to the website

"We have two unique team game modes, as well as team deathmatch and free-for-all deathmatch."

Unique.. unique? Capture the.... .... data chip. We'll see.
    We will have to see what they have to offer, so far, it basically looks like a console game. Hopefully their 'unique team game modes' are not capture the flag and control points.

Something with a world map, countries, states etc and zones etc that can be captured, control resources and multiple factions in a MMO like environment is more what I would like to see. Dont know with the current economy if any studio would be willing to risk it for a game like that. As close as its going to get for me I fear is Planetside Next, which I can deal with.

10,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING?

My world - FUCKING blown.

Wow.

Never saw this coming.

No really, never would have guessed.
    OK man.. Ok.. you can come give me a open mouth hug.. just stop E-Stalking me.

8000+

OK man.. Ok.. you can come give me a open mouth hug.. just stop E-Stalking me.
    Just curious, has Napalm stalked you earlier or do you think we are the same person? You'd be surprised how many people make comments about your negativity that you never seem to notice until just now lol.

I like the idea of this game, I liked the feel of it. How ever, I'm pretty covered on FPS, fairly easy to please when it comes to those types of games. I won't get overly excited about a game until they come out with a truly good conquest mmo.

I'm excited, can't wait to see more of the game. Pc.ign.com also has a recent interview where they discuss more of the game, including the inspiration behind it.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/115/1158817p1.html

Practically everything the lead dev discusses I agree with. This game is going to be really awesome for any mech junkies out there. I was surprised when he mention Shadow of the Colossus. This guy is really drawing from alot of different things and mashing it into something epic.
    "Locked. Saying Scots have thievery in their genes is a no-no."

"That's like being the best cripple in the special Olympics."

I still don't think anything will come as close to mech bad-assery as

Steel Battalion

The controller a lone is something to die for

The mech game in the OP looks great though. I can see myself playing it a lot.

Edit: OMG the 3rd Steel Battalion game is going to use the Kinect!? FUCK YES
    Last edited by xpiher; 04-01-2011 at 03:35.
    Turning Villages into Regional sources of Conflict and PvP hot Spots
    Xpiher's DF:UW Suggestion Thread

Thanks AV for fixing safe zones. It seems like the danger levels you talked about before beta were enough! Now FIX VILLAGES!

10,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    Just curious, has Napalm stalked you earlier or do you think we are the same person? You'd be surprised how many people make comments about your negativity that you never seem to notice until just now lol.

I like the idea of this game, I liked the feel of it. How ever, I'm pretty covered on FPS, fairly easy to please when it comes to those types of games. I won't get overly excited about a game until they come out with a truly good conquest mmo.
    Again, I personally could give a fuck.. I dont know how many time I have to say it. Most games released, just like most movies, most music, is utter garbage. Now, if you like it, more power to you, I dont buy it just to buy it, I am not entertained by the most basic of things. There is a reason why garbage like A-Team, Fast and Bi Curious and Transformers does well, because ADHD Explosions and Toe Thumbs are more important that a good story and good acting. Same goes with most games.

Companies will shovel out garbage and you stupid fucks eat it right off the ground so they continue to shovel out more garbage. The game, for a indi game doesnt look bad but it looks like a fucking console game. It will likely be a generic Mech fps game which will be forgotten shortly after release. I am not going to get all hyped over something that basically looks like its being played from a game pad.

8000+

Again, I personally could give a fuck.. I dont know how many time I have to say it. Most games released, just like most movies, most music, is utter garbage. Now, if you like it, more power to you, I dont buy it just to buy it, I am not entertained by the most basic of things. There is a reason why garbage like A-Team, Fast and Bi Curious and Transformers does well, because ADHD Explosions and Toe Thumbs are more important that a good story and good acting. Same goes with most games.
    I'm not disagreeing with you. A lot of good games suffer because they don't gain the market support they deserve now that cookie-cutter garbage has taken over nearly every genre in every type of media because creativity is a statistically undesirable risk.

But that wasn't what I was responding about. You called Napalm a stalker and I was wondering if he specifically had been responding to you or were you confusing him for me since we said relatively similar things in 2 different threads.
    Last edited by Apex Vertigo; 04-01-2011 at 03:53.