Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
    Normal User US1 Player

I'm sorry but I just imagined what would happen if someone like Goblin Shaman were to show up to this... oh man I don't think he would survive the night. Funny shit. Sounds like fun though. Who knows, NY isn't too far away for this Ontario Canuck

Quote Originally Posted by Bainwalker View Post
    I'm sorry but I just imagined what would happen if someone like Goblin Shaman were to show up to this... oh man I don't think he would survive the night. Funny shit. Sounds like fun though. Who knows, NY isn't too far away for this Ontario Canuck
    Goblin Shaman was banned from NYC so I am sure it will be fine.

Normal User

LOL yeah... really.. meetin at a strip club? dont get me wrong i love the places when the time is right..... with people you really know, wouldnt want to meet people ive never met who happen to play a MMO at a place like this, they are good for a special occasion to have fun... but ever think some girls might play this game and want to go ? could just meet at a regular bar ? lol ... especially after the classy statement 'you might meet a mount there' dont get me wrong ive met one or two nice girls at clubs who ive ended up meetin later .. they sold massage at their house ... but ya... this is kindof like a school in summer.. no class. also since i cant post in the NA forum i just wanted to say i was at the Uqtu siege in my bone / scale mix, (pro pvp gear) , and i got 2 solo kills on DHW guys from full hp as they turned their backs and fled north during the initial engagement, ur dragon + infernal doesnt do much if ur running away, i couldnt loot cus the TIA noob mob wearin their junk infernal but garbage players zerged all over the bodies and i was too busy pressing into the action. as for 'not listening to orders,' maybe if the brawler side had the balls to push TSL with the fight into the water, they wouldnt have got stomped after they all reformed there. fun siege but a bit cowardly to hold the land... and it didnt work. GG i love strippers and all but not with darkfall players is what im trying to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by DFPK View Post
    LOL yeah... really.. meetin at a strip club? dont get me wrong i love the places when the time is right..... with people you really know, wouldnt want to meet people ive never met who happen to play a MMO at a place like this, they are good for a special occasion to have fun... but ever think some girls might play this game and want to go ? could just meet at a regular bar ? lol ... especially after the classy statement 'you might meet a mount there' dont get me wrong ive met one or two nice girls at clubs who ive ended up meetin later .. they sold massage at their house ... but ya... this is kindof like a school in summer.. no class. also since i cant post in the NA forum i just wanted to say i was at the Uqtu siege in my bone / scale mix, (pro pvp gear) , and i got 2 solo kills on DHW guys from full hp as they turned their backs and fled north during the initial engagement, ur dragon + infernal doesnt do much if ur running away, i couldnt loot cus the TIA noob mob wearin their junk infernal but garbage players zerged all over the bodies and i was too busy pressing into the action. as for 'not listening to orders,' maybe if the brawler side had the balls to push TSL with the fight into the water, they wouldnt have got stomped after they all reformed there. fun siege but a bit cowardly to hold the land... and it didnt work. GG i love strippers and all but not with darkfall players is what im trying to say here.
    Well, we're only at the strip club for 3 hours, and we get a $500 bar tab, so I don't see anything wrong with that. Most of the night will be out on the town anyway.

And per conversations I've had, there's probably at least one girl coming anyway, so it's not stopping her.

And again, this is part 1. Part 2 will be a barbecue.

hi i play DF for long time i suck bad though but i live on long island i would def like to come party with u bros

Normal User

well i havent been to flashdancers (which is a gentlemens club - good luck gettin the girl in ) but just like most NY clubs its very overpriced for what ur getting, i lived in nyc for years but i know jersey shore is where its at for this kind of outing, the same girls commute and work city and shore clubs and people drive down from all over to hit the good ones, more fun at better price in a better atmosphere, but i still dont think its a classy place to meet up for this compared to a normal bar , this is a video game and i for one would be hesitant to meet up with people i never talked to let alone definitely not at a strip club and i think its poor taste in choice of places to meet, people go to a place like this to have a good time hopefully on a special occasion or every now and then and id be embarassed as hell to be in there talkin about a video game lol, i just dont think its very nice, there are much better choices of spots you could go if u wanted to have fun... if u want to be out on the town why not meet up in the east village or something .. these clubs are good for havin fun when ur chick leaves or a friend gets back from bein deployed or just a night out with guys -- some clubs let girls in but not gentlemens clubs - anyways not tryin to be a know it all just share my opinion that the How I met your mother post was funny and i dont think this is an appropriate place to meet either

women are welcome there...thanks for your concern.

A fun thing to do at these types of get togethers is to claim that you are someone else, and change your identity throughout the night. Just keep introducing yourself as a different player/person. Then you can act like a total ass, can a niggy get a table dance?

Normal User EU1 Player

Will there be 'full loot' rules just like in game? I figure it would be since it is in New York, the community seems to go by 'full loot' rules...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMajestic View Post
    Will there be 'full loot' rules just like in game? I figure it would be since it is in New York, the community seems to go by 'full loot' rules...
    People give NYC people a bad rep. I was told when I moved up here a year ago that everyone was an asshole, people were terrible, and I would be spending a shit ton of money.

Well, in my year here I've met some of the nicest, most caring and helpful people that I've ever met. Oh, and I've saved so much more money than when I was in NC.

9 confirmed coming / around 13 maybes

Not even April yet

Normal User

I am going to be bringing my woman friend to da strip club and we are both flying there from Chicago.
    Defiant Order: Defy the server

http://www.defiantorderclan.com to apply if interested

Normal User US1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Kasmos View Post
    there's probably at least one girl coming anyway, so it's not stopping her.
    After the boys have a few drinks, she will get zerged and cry about it on the forums.
    Best Australian player on NA1 - Willing to teach other aussies how to aim with 300ping for gold.

Quote Originally Posted by a jackalope View Post
    Aarath - thread killer of 2011

-R.G.