Thread: Please help

Normal User

Angry Please help

I haven't played this game in months, I think the last time I played was sometime last year, and it was as some trial thing. I signed up for a month or so of it, played it, didn't really like it, etc, and it wanted me to give my credit card info, of course I removed this later cause I didn't wanna pay. It's funny though, cause I'm getting charged on my debit card "POS DEBIT AVENTURINE S.A. ATHENS" I'm like uh what the hell is this, apparently it's the company that made Darkfall. I haven't subscribed to the game! I look back into my history of charges, and it's been going on for a couple of months, just 15 dollars, they're somehow taking from me, when I don't even have any credit cards added on my account page.

Normal User

If any mods or someone at this company can fix this, I'd be greatly appreciated. I don't need this company taking money from me, when I didn't even authorize it. I have much better uses for my money, than it being thrown away.

Banned US1 Player

tell your bank to stop them taking money from you right away not a mod lol, you must of entered your details at some point and had it on a repeat sub

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Machinistlol View Post
    tell your bank to stop them taking money from you right away not a mod lol, you must of entered your details at some point and had it on a repeat sub
    This.
    [18:42:44] (Ginger Magician): one day ginger may catch up to justin

[14:08:42] (Sergey Savier): russian mafia make business here

You can surely open your former account (linked to an e-mail known by you) and check the settings there AND submit a support ticket.

I hope you did that before giving AV bad press here. You're the first person I ever heard mention such a billing issue, but errors can happen.

Tip : I had a similar issue with a domain name. The error was caused by a Paypal auto-payment system that is not at all very visible or explicit in the Paypal account system.

( I don't work for AV - Just saying here the usual ethics of how to complain in an efficient way.)
    Last edited by Baraz Barkuun; 03-07-2011 at 05:01.

3000+

Have you contacted Support / Billing Department yet?
    No one on the forums can help you with this, plain and simple.
    Get in touch with support.
    NA
    EU
    If you don't remember your login then email noaccount@aventurine.gr
    Darkfall moderators are not paid employees of Aventurine. In all business other than Darkfall Board moderating, our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions