Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    2000+

Default So I am going to get a tattoo

A tattoo you can't see for yourself is pointless, so I think I am going to have it put on my arm..

Also, I have been looking at many pictures of tattoos and MOST are lame in my opinion, pictures that means absolutely nothing to me whatsoever just because they look cool.. DID YOU KNOW THERE IS PEOPLE WITH OBAMA TATTOOS?

Google, Obama Tattoo in images.. Omg..

Anyways, so I found that A FAMILY CREST tattoo will always, and I mean always, look the best.. And my family actually means something to me(the world actually), so I thought I might put my brothers and sisters names around the banner somewhere in Latin..

What do you guys think of this?

I can't help you decide on what you want, it has to mean something for you.

However, do not fully decide on how the tattoo will look yourself. Go to a tattoo artist and let him / her help you draw a suggestion, think about it for a few days, and then when you're decided you'll most likely feel happier about your tattoo.
    SupremeGeneral of Agon.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JpLFqVPqJv...%2Btattoo5.jpg

I like Tattoos that have that "3D" aspect to it. I don't personally have any tattoos, but it's still impressive to see what some people can do.

Oh and if you get a Tattoo with Text, make sure it's written properly and the guy can read. It's crazy how many people get Tattoo'ed shit with Typos in it. 1: It makes you look dumb. 2: You're stuck with it for the rest of your life.
    Irenor Rainstone
    "Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

This one time I was on the darkfall forums, but I was really on twitter.

Banned EU1 Player

Just make sure the tattoo you get has a true meaning and will always have a meaning until the rest of your life. Too many goons and idiots get tattoos simply because they look nice.

I have 2 tattoos and both reflect my heritage and ongoing life changes. Expecting more to come.

3000+

Don't get a tattoo unless;

1. You're in prison
    2. You're in the armed forces
    3. You're in a gang

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by F.D.Roosevelt View Post
    I have 2 tattoos and both reflect my heritage and ongoing life changes. Expecting more to come.
    nice ! what is your gang and where were you incarcerated ?

10,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrothath View Post
    A tattoo you can't see for yourself is pointless, so I think I am going to have it put on my arm..

Also, I have been looking at many pictures of tattoos and MOST are lame in my opinion, pictures that means absolutely nothing to me whatsoever just because they look cool.. DID YOU KNOW THERE IS PEOPLE WITH OBAMA TATTOOS?

Google, Obama Tattoo in images.. Omg..

Anyways, so I found that A FAMILY CREST tattoo will always, and I mean always, look the best.. And my family actually means something to me(the world actually), so I thought I might put my brothers and sisters names around the banner somewhere in Latin..

What do you guys think of this?
    Getting a tattoo out of a book at a shop is the worst thing you should do. If you get it out of a book, chances are, 15 other morons like yourself will have the tattoo. Hope you dont run into each other, wouldnt that be awkward? Glad you are not going that route.

As for your latin decent. Have you thought about getting this? It would be fitting. Ok.. all jokes aside, getting your family crest would be a good idea but make sure you do some research before you get one. I have found 2 different crests for my family. Also.. if you get it on your arm, upper arm so you can cover it up for work. Anything on forearm or lower will limit you for work. Dont be the dumbass I know and get facial tattoos and piercings and then wonder why no one will hire you.

10,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Liano View Post
    The ink also has to be reapplied every few years. Its illegal in some states as well.

a big black man on your chest licking your left nipple

Banned EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Liano View Post
    nice ! what is your gang and where were you incarcerated ?
    My gang is being polish, hence I have a polish eagle nicely custom designed by a friend of mine.
    Last edited by F.D.Roosevelt; 03-03-2011 at 17:13.

11,000+

My gang is being polish, hence I have a polish eagle nicely custom designed my a friend of mine.
    Wouldn't this be more appropriate?

http://www.astralhygiene.co.uk/ekmps...fill-627-p.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.

Banned EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by 88Chaz88 View Post
    Considering you are a brit, I'd definately suggest this as a very fitting tattoo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...c/badteeth.jpg

11,000+

Considering you are a brit, I'd definately suggest this as a very fitting tattoo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...c/badteeth.jpg
    Except British have the best teeth in the world... and oh look, guess who's worse!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.