1000+

Default hurry up and rework wof

so i can have fun playing this game again
    # 06:27:40 PM: Owh Wooah are the proud new owners of Eronetil.
    # 06:27:40 PM: Owh Wooah won the challenge against Sick Bastards!

Just don't nerf it before I get it. 33 arcane and just stashed up some ash.

Save this for DF Arena, it's will be more suitable for less of this kind of thing.

7000+

Now that i got wof at 40 and start using it in all my fight, i must agree that its really too easy mode and must be annoying for those who get trapped in these.

I personally never got trapped in a wof because im too scared of these things. When i do trap someone, its almost guarantee that the player will die by my rays and my teamates rays. Now, i start using disabling shot since hardly anyone is doing it.

If wall of force was a Wall of force(Blocking piercing and spell damages) It would had been well balanced and a great spell that cant ruin the whole fighting scene.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Wooah View Post
    so i can have fun playing this game again
    If you think WoF's are bad don't even think about resubbing. You can't stormblast out of a fire knock up

But being dest in group fights is awesome
    skreww L00se
    Wanna go see batman?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dim Mok View Post
    You steam rolled a weaker alliance, and took some pixels you guys are really good.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Realbigdeal22 View Post
    Now that i got wof at 40 and start using it in all my fight, i must agree that its really too easy mode and must be annoying for those who get trapped in these.

I personally never got trapped in a wof because im too scared of these things. When i do trap someone, its almost guarantee that the player will die by my rays and my teamates rays. Now, i start using disabling shot since hardly anyone is doing it.

If wall of force was a Wall of force(Blocking piercing and spell damages) It would had been well balanced and a great spell that cant ruin the whole fighting scene.
    Or it could be like a GIGANTIC storm blast/begon