Patch Notes February 10
In today's patch the main focus is on bug fixes, and we managed to take care of some persistent ones. Additionally we’ve added new clan control tools, and meditation has been extended.
- Fixed a bug where buffs from enchanted weapons would remain active after the weapon had been sheathed.
- Addressed a bug related to 'dungeon logging': If you logged out during a teleport to a dungeon, you would respawn back at your bindstone. Now in most cases you will spawn at the location where you first entered the dungeon from. This is a complex issue that we're still working on.
- Fixed a bug where the crafting animation would not stop on completion (and would continue to play a crafting sound).
- Fixed a bug where renaming a bag with special characters would cause the client to crash.
- Fixed a bug with missing damage messages when attacking event monsters.
- Fixed a bug where visual effects from crafted armor would be visible after death/revive and removal of that armor.
- Fixed a bug where enchanted item buffs would stop working after death & revive.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the clan vault page was not up to date with the actual contents of the clan vault.
- Fixed a bug regarding the mayors of a city. When a mayor is placed/removed in a city, all clan members will now get notified of this.
- Fixed a bug where players from an enemy clan were still being attacked by guard towers after a peace treaty had been negotiated.
Additions to the Clan system:
Clan bank policy
There is now a Clan bank policy tool available. The same rank that is allowed to set guard tower policy can also set the policy for the clan bank through the clan pages.
The available options are:
- allow access to everyone
- allow access to everyone except enemies
- allow access to allies only
- allow access to clan members only
Update: this is currently only available to Supreme Generals but we'll correct this in a hotfix tomorrow.
War Status Time Out
There is now a timeout for war declarations. All declared wars will time out after one week. After this you are free to declare war on the same enemy immediately again.
Should the timer run out during a siege, the timer will be delayed and the war will end one hour after the siege has been concluded.
Bindstone bug fixes/changes
- If the political affiliation to a clan changes from allied to something else, the players bound to a bind stone will now be kicked.
- If a player is bound to a greater stone and is removed from there because of alignment change, he will be rebound to a chaos stone and not a clan stone.
- Willpower is now available for meditation
- Fitness is now available for meditation
- Moved some messages from misc filter to proximity filter in news reel page.
- We finally managed to convince the inhabitants of Agon that Christmas is over for real.
Last edited by Tasos; 02-10-2011 at 15:59.