Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Ugh. Been a horrible day. Was as high as 1160, now I'm 1096. I'd be at least 1260 if it weren't for other players. 1 Leaver, and the rest feeders that wouldn't listen when I politely asked them to be careful. One guy even said that he wasn't feeding when he and his lanemate were both 0 2... -_-. Elo hell man. Elo hell. I've never lost so far when I get Shen though.

I'm kind of iffy on Pantheon. He's really good but I don't know if he can carry retards. You need special champions to carry retards, and while panth can carry really bad people, bad people, decent people, good people, and top people, I'm not sure he can carry retards.

I think I will stick with Vlad, Shen, and Corki. And I will try to learn Karthus. I also need to learn another non banned tank, maybe Cho Gath.

Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Gloomrender View Post
    Ugh. Been a horrible day. Was as high as 1160, now I'm 1096. I'd be at least 1260 if it weren't for other players. 1 Leaver, and the rest feeders that wouldn't listen when I politely asked them to be careful. One guy even said that he wasn't feeding when he and his lanemate were both 0 2... -_-. Elo hell man. Elo hell. I've never lost so far when I get Shen though.

I'm kind of iffy on Pantheon. He's really good but I don't know if he can carry retards. You need special champions to carry retards, and while panth can carry really bad people, bad people, decent people, good people, and top people, I'm not sure he can carry retards.

I think I will stick with Vlad, Shen, and Corki. And I will try to learn Karthus. I also need to learn another non banned tank, maybe Cho Gath.
    The problem with bad players is they always say "I'm not doing that bad!" lol. They're only robbing themselves by not coming to the realization they're fucking up. I've actually had 3 page long arguments with people on the LoL forums about how if they would take a minute to reassess their item build, their champions abilities, and why they're dying in fights they'd improve but I just get the... "Well X champ is OP no way to win", "once someone is farmed they're unkillable", or "you're a noob you have no idea what you're talking about".

Like with rammus, so many people think rammus is OP well it's because you'll watch your whole team burn all their cooldowns on him and keep fighting instead of pulling back and letting people's shit come back up. Or even worse they blow all their cooldowns on him not because rammus extended himself but because they're morons. Rammus isn't even that hard to kill, I rip his ass up all the time because he does no damage, I rarely get taunted by rammus either it's not hard to avoid it lol, and it's even easier to buy merc treads in case you do.

/rant

anyways some good tanking champions are alistar, nasus, amumu, gragas, singed, udyr.

but yeah I played ranked a few times the last week and I'm just traded wins/loses normally the games I lost was due to my team playing like shit. Was 10/5/15 with chogath and tanking 5 people on their team and it still wasn't enough to win lol
    Frumpy Lump's rage
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    He said consumers make jobs appear. Let him explain how that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    I've done shit you probably would faint from even thinking
    At least I get to fuck.
    http://www.twitch.tv/makestro

1000+ EU1 Player

letting certain champs farm is actually really annoying. so is picking shit champs on ur team. ive lost few 5v4s and 40:20s in our favour because that. anivia sits at tower all game, cant push, sivir gets farmed, our shaco slowly becomes useless, game over. im usually that shaco by the way
    Last edited by Larocco; 01-31-2011 at 10:45.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Larocco View Post
    letting certain champs farm is actually really annoying. so is picking shit champs on ur team. ive lost few 5v4s and 40:20s in our favour because that. anivia sits at tower all game, cant push, sivir gets farmed, our shaco slowly becomes useless, game over. im usually that shaco by the way
    it's annoying playing a late game champion and having your team whine when you don't sacrifice yourself in a team fight lol. Happens all the time when I play gangplank, I'll come out of my lane and attempt to save someone then gtfo and I get bitched at because all I did was parrrley a couple times get the other guy's attention and then have the guy I tried to save turn around and kill himself with 1 bubble of health left lol. Then I get bitched at because I didn't run in and melee a melee champ mid game, lol, I dunno.

Same thing with nasus if you let a nasus lane all day with no pressure next thing you know he's doing a lot of damage. gp and nasus are the 2 best examples I can think of since they benefit a lot from farming but any champ left alone farming becomes a beast
    Frumpy Lump's rage
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    He said consumers make jobs appear. Let him explain how that happens.
    I've done shit you probably would faint from even thinking
    At least I get to fuck.
    http://www.twitch.tv/makestro

Ya Nasus I'm finding is actually quite the noob stomper in low elo. It doesn't seem to click in a lot of player's heads that he's not as squishy as he is from lvls 1-11 anymore, and they focus him. Nasus then melts 50% of their health, albeit slowly, and while he might die his team will get the rest. That being said, you can't trust another player to get Nasus right. At least all the Nasus players I've had have failed me. Mr "were both 02 but that's not feeding" was a Nasus. X D

By the way Anivia is both an early game and a late game champ. She farms really well with her R. And her early game dmg with a combo is just stupid. She's really OP actually. I'd get her if I wasn't worried about nerfs.
    Last edited by Gloomrender; 01-31-2011 at 16:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.