Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Normal User

Default The murder of Tupac and Notorious B.I.G -- finally uncovered

Great read unearthing the Death Row Record's involvement in the slaying of Tupac and then LAPD's involvement and subsequent coverup in the slaying of Notorious B.I.G. -- Rolling Stone

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...0110107?page=1

5000+

its fucking disgusting that hoodlums like suge knight can manipulate so many people

i mean really, how the fuck can we place any trust in the police when shit like this happens. you know this is only so bad because its still the first giant scandal besides rampart. just wait til they find even more police corruption...
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

There was a good documentary called Biggie and Tupac that came out a while ago. They had interviews with the police and some ex-cops that were working the case and there was definitely something fishy that happened. I don't particularly care about either of them but there were some interesting points brought up.
    Last edited by doomahx; 01-16-2011 at 13:37.

tupac is still alive and and hes chilling alldaylong on his island

http://newdirection.blogg.se/images/...e_15700748.gif
    Last edited by naughty; 01-16-2011 at 13:51.

3000+

dead rapper = good rapper

Thanks to those idiots, a substantial part of the urban youth think that being a criminal thug and misogynist is not only acceptable, but something to strive for.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Rachsucht View Post

Thanks to those idiots, a substantial part of the urban youth think that being a criminal thug and misogynist is not only acceptable, but something to strive for.
    WRONG.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Notorious_B.I.G.

well if u dont know, now u know

Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

3000+

Not interested in the article, but if he wasn't one of these "gangsta" rappers, I retract my statement. I am aware that there are a few that do not glorify drugs and violence.

1000+

Not interested in the article, but if he wasn't one of these "gangsta" rappers, I retract my statement. I am aware that there are a few that do not glorify drugs and violence.
    This man is right, there were never gangsters before rap came around. Why, in fact, I'd go so far as to say that if not for things such as Grand Theft Auto and MTV, this country would be completely crime free.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=387153&date  line=1267300814

Quote Originally Posted by radicalhit View Post
    Being an asian, my hair naturally forms the bruce lee haircut.

You never listened to Tupac have you?
    Turning Villages into Regional sources of Conflict and PvP hot Spots
    Xpiher's DF:UW Suggestion Thread

Thanks AV for fixing safe zones. It seems like the danger levels you talked about before beta were enough! Now FIX VILLAGES!

5000+

Wu-tang quit pretending to be so hard
    Frumpy Lump's rage
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    He said consumers make jobs appear. Let him explain how that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    I've done shit you probably would faint from even thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    At least I get to fuck.
    http://www.twitch.tv/makestro

2000+

can i get the tl;dr of that article?

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Kay Rica View Post
    can i get the tl;dr of that article?
    Basically, Tupac's mother is sueing Los Angelas and the LAPD for covering up the murder of B.I.G. In investigating this, the lawyers found that indeed the LAPD was deep in the pockets of Death Row Records and Suge knight.

One by one all the lawyer's credible witnesses began disappearing without a trace. But someone phoned in a tip, discussing the issue, and come to find out the allegations were true and the LAPD was indeed being paid off. Well, in the course of all this, the lawyers found out that Suge Knight paid for the assassination of Tupac for leaving his record label, and then also hired to have Notorious B.I.G. assassinated. He even said that he would never be found guilty and the case would never be closed because the LAPD was in his pocket.

A huge amount of documents surfaced from the LAPD's Robbery Homicide division that they had been hiding. A judge saw this, and immediately declared a mistrial. There's a retrial schedued for august or something like that, and now the Los Angelas City government is in fear of going bankrupt because the lawyers will be able to sue for $346 million, which is the estimated amount that would have been made if Notorious B.I.G. would have finished out his rap career, because it also turns out that an LAPD officer was involved in the assassination, and the subsequent coverup makes them very vulnerable.

6000+ Long term follower

Getting shot did them both a favor, they both went out at the top. If they were alive right now, everyone would see them on bad WB TV shows like Ice Cube.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Falokis View Post
    Getting shot did them both a favor, they both went out at the top. If they were alive right now, everyone would see them on bad WB TV shows like Ice Cube.
    "Today I didn't even have to get a colonoscopy, I gotta say it was a good day."
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=387153&date  line=1267300814

Quote Originally Posted by radicalhit View Post
    Being an asian, my hair naturally forms the bruce lee haircut.

1000+ EU1 Player

movie inc