Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast
    Normal User

Default Runescape Wildy _ Free Trade

They have a poll to bring it back on the main site. Who else is stoked for this?

8000+ Long term follower Tenebrion's Avatar

I don't know what this is.

Enchanting Information

Darkfall : It needs more cows
    -Lord Tenebrion
    The Mercenary Merchant :
    Most Powerful Man In Agon.

1000+

I'll vote yes just for the sake of it.

The wilderness (wildy) was an open pvp/full loot area that took up a big part of the map.

3000+

Did they actually take it out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Manifoldgodhead View Post
    Sometimes you're on top of the world sometimes you're not. You live, you learn and you keep coming back, because no persistent world I have ever played has offered anything like what DF offers.
    http://www.darkfallonline.com/buydar...D0751BDF5BDC2F

8000+ Long term follower Tenebrion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sayton View Post
    I'll vote yes just for the sake of it.

The wilderness (wildy) was an open pvp/full loot area that took up a big part of the map.
    Nice.

Enchanting Information

Darkfall : It needs more cows
    -Lord Tenebrion
    The Mercenary Merchant :
    Most Powerful Man In Agon.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Shrang View Post
    Did they actually take it out?
    It would seem that way. I haven't played in many years.

Holy shit...

I mean, it's still a kids game, but damn. If they do this it will bring back some good memories. That's absolutely awesome. I really didn't expect them to do that. The poll results are hilarious, 90% in favor of restoring things as they were.

Yummy.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Sayton View Post
    It would seem that way. I haven't played in many years.
    I won't deny it, i played some 7 or so years ago(has it really been that long?) but haven't touched it since.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manifoldgodhead View Post
    Sometimes you're on top of the world sometimes you're not. You live, you learn and you keep coming back, because no persistent world I have ever played has offered anything like what DF offers.
    http://www.darkfallonline.com/buydar...D0751BDF5BDC2F

2000+

I logged in just to vote yes a week back. Haven't played the game in almost three years.

I probably wouldn't play again.. Played RuneScape for almost six years and the game got stale once they took the wildy out.. among the other things they did in their seemingly endless spree of dumb ideas.

Though even if they do bring it back, it'll probably be a half-hearted attempt and it won't be nearly as exciting as it used to be because of all the carebear options that are in the game currently. The audience is drastically different, and there are more options for PvP that are less risky. It just won't be the same as when the wildy was the main PvP area, and the only PvP area to get rewards from by risking something in return.
    Last edited by Tzacharu; 01-06-2011 at 05:06.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Sagan
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.

3000+

I voted yes too on some accounts, mainly for my old clan. People are botting it up anyway...

Curious, anyone from old RS clans here? ZF, DS, Gladz myself (and some minor ones you probably haven't heard of).

I remember when runescape was an FFA PvP game without a pure based level system (max everything without going up too many level). Those were the days
    Turning Villages into Regional sources of Conflict and PvP hot Spots
    Xpiher's DF:UW Suggestion Thread

Thanks AV for fixing safe zones. It seems like the danger levels you talked about before beta were enough! Now FIX VILLAGES!

Did they fix the bots, though?

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by The Cougar View Post
    I voted yes too on some accounts, mainly for my old clan. People are botting it up anyway...

Curious, anyone from old RS clans here? ZF, DS, Gladz myself (and some minor ones you probably haven't heard of).
    I was in some big clans around the time that the gam where you get points and turn it into exp was popular. Can't remember what the name of the clan was or the mini game though.

Edit: Pest control was the game.
    Last edited by ctowndown; 01-06-2011 at 12:46.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by The Cougar View Post

I was in BlacKnights for awhile, a little bit of Divine Forces too. Not sure if you'd call DF "old" (I don't).

Quote Originally Posted by ctowndown View Post
    I was in some big clans around the time that the gam where you get points and turn it into exp was popular. Can't remember what the name of the clan was or the mini game though.

Edit: Pest control was the game.
    Heart Unit by any chance?
    Last edited by Tzacharu; 01-06-2011 at 13:17.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Sagan
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.

4000+

Rs was my first mmo and I quit when they added their bullshit downgrades. Already started again when I heard the news. I’m going to enjoy pking noobs, dropping their shit in a random location, tell them where it is, and see if they get there before the newbs see the copious amounts of shit on the ground and go for it. Best memories of any mmo.
    What will an attack from Russia look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Caffy View Post
    palo god saved my cock!