Normal User

Default Will my Trail Account Character be deleted?

...If I don't buy the game immediately?

I really like DF. But with life outside of the game, I don't have the time to play to be anywhere near competitive inside of a year(estimated from forum discussion). Having read the forums, I read about an expansion: DF2010 that may or may not come out in the future, sometime. I have hope this will improve the game and plan to return when there is more news about it.

3000+

It will not. If it is inactive for a while then it will be backed up on a different server and you'll have to restore it, but it will still be there.
    Darkfall moderators are not paid employees of Aventurine. In all business other than Darkfall Board moderating, our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions

Normal User

Thanks, and I look forward to news of the expansion

Quote Originally Posted by NiKtheALiEN View Post
    ...If I don't buy the game immediately?

I really like DF. But with life outside of the game, I don't have the time to play to be anywhere near competitive inside of a year(estimated from forum discussion). Having read the forums, I read about an expansion: DF2010 that may or may not come out in the future, sometime. I have hope this will improve the game and plan to return when there is more news about it.
    Don't listen to people on the forums that tell you it takes a year to have a character to the proper level. It doesn't take that long.
    Turning Villages into Regional sources of Conflict and PvP hot Spots
    Xpiher's DF:UW Suggestion Thread

Thanks AV for fixing safe zones. It seems like the danger levels you talked about before beta were enough! Now FIX VILLAGES!

Normal User

Don't listen to the crybabies on the forums.

Play the game, if you like it keep playing. You can keep up in group combat in a few months if you focus on the essentials and find a good guild to train you up.

Darkfall community just likes to complain. Even when they get what they want they complain. I almost didn't buy the game BECAUSE OF THE FORUMS!!! I'm glad I did because I enjoyed playing it until I had to stop for school.

I'm going to resub as soon as my new graphics card arrives.

3000+

Yeah dont listen to the forums too much.. Yuor lvls fly up now compared to what they used to...

Ive recently come back and only playing maybe a few hours a night if im lucky but you can get your character upto a decent lvl to join in group PVP pretty fast.. Yeah sure 1v1 against a vet is never gonna be a good thing and you would probalyl never catch up to someone who has played from the start but thats just the way of things...

Just play and have fun...

1000+

I don't want to be a know-it-all, but it's TRIALS not TRAILS.

Besides this: Have fun.