Normal User

Angry Av... av... av.....

Oh how i hate these shits called AV.

So i decided wth ill put my money into this game again to see whats happening and ofc AV is causing me to rage before even installing the game again. Torrented the LOL HUGE file np a file was corrupted in the DL so i re-DLed it and got the intaller going again...

Weeee 2008 C++runtime error from the version darkfall recommends i install...

Cant get past this no matter what i try. Along with this disgrace of an installer i'm reading that apparently ima need to wait a couple of days? (LOL who this fuck does this company think they are?) to get my character back AFTER PAYING YOU...

I honestly think their either trying to destroy the potential market for this game by doing EVERYTHING THING WRONG.... WRONGGGGG YOU FUCKING FAIL. Or their making this experience so shitty that w/e next big game comes out for this genre seems like the holy fucking grail. How am i supposed to pay a company 15-68 dollars or more (if i hadn't already bought the client) when they cant even get a god damn installer made correctly.

DAMMIT why did the concept of darkfall have to be in the hands of you retards... this shit is like the twilight zone.

/rage off

PS: havent raged in the past ohh five months since i cancelled my sub and played other games... didnt even need to pay you asshats to be pushed into that zone... you guys are really the first company ive come to hate.

AND dont say "lolol go to tech support" they dont answer shit there and i shouldnt need to TS a basic fucking installer this shit is uncalled for.

/rage off (srsly)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kipano View Post
    sir everything is a grind even life, this is just a smaller version...
    A wise man once explained to the world the meaning of life... he stated, " My foot is stronger than your face".

Normal User

I've never had any issues installing or logging in.

So... go to the tech support.

Normal User

umm bruh.... you do realize i need to subscribe to post in tech support right?...

Im not paying them so i can ask them how to fix something that even shitty hole in the wall FTP games get right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kipano View Post
    sir everything is a grind even life, this is just a smaller version...
    A wise man once explained to the world the meaning of life... he stated, " My foot is stronger than your face".

3000+
    Darkfall moderators are not paid employees of Aventurine. In all business other than Darkfall Board moderating, our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions