Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    1000+

Default Great idea...(funny)

oh my god this is GOLD. just look at these retards, i can't stop laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6G3J36u1Jk

George Carlin : People are fucking dumb !

1000+

good lolol
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=136558&date  line=1225382029

5000+

The sound editing makes this an instant classic.

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrillegious View Post
    As long as people can get my point across, why would grammar/spelling matter? it doesnt thats why im smart. Im smart cause i dont give a fuck, cause i dont need too. At least here that is.

Best joke in a long time.

Me naked

Quote Originally Posted by fhrafnsson View Post
    You don't always have to run faster than the ganker. Running faster than your friend is often good enough.

5000+ Long term follower

lmao
    - The one and only -
    My Videos

wtb df2010

8000+

I've never walked in snow so this is kind of weird to me. I don't really know what's going on other than they seem to be taking more difficult paths than they have to.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    I've never walked in snow
    Seriously?!?!

5000+

*has new snow plow route for condo neighborhood in mind*
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

Shows how fucking dumb sheeple are.

I would have walked straight across no question.

Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

1000+

WTF is this, who follows the stupid little path plowed into the snow, I've always just walked straight through it then complained about having numb feet later.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=387153&date  line=1267300814

Quote Originally Posted by radicalhit View Post
    Being an asian, my hair naturally forms the bruce lee haircut.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Rachsucht View Post
    Seriously?!?!
    I've never been up north. One time I saw snow on some mountain tops far away, and a few times it has 'snowed' here, but never more than an inch of what is essentially sleet. Certainly never seen, much less walked in, that much snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    Shows how fucking dumb sheeple are.

I would have walked straight across no question.

Wow.
    I don't even find this video funny. It just assumes that the people walking want to get to the other side as quick as possible. Maybe they were bored and felt like walking the path, maybe they were fakers for the video, maybe they thought the path had some kind of reason for existing. There are tons of reasons those actions could have taken place without the need for the words 'fucking dumb sheeple' followed by an assertion of how obviously superior you are.
    Last edited by Apex Vertigo; 12-17-2010 at 03:25.

1000+

I've never been up north. One time I saw snow on some mountain tops far away, and a few times it has 'snowed' here, but never more than an inch of what is essentially sleet. Certainly never seen, much less walked in, that much snow.

I don't even find this video funny. It just assumes that the people walking want to get to the other side as quick as possible. Maybe they were bored and felt like walking the path, maybe they were fakers for the video, maybe they thought the path had some kind of reason for existing. There are tons of reasons those actions could have taken place without the need for the words 'fucking dumb sheeple' followed by an assertion of how obviously superior you are.
    So like.... what did you throw at people when you were a kid?
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=387153&date  line=1267300814

1000+

It just assumes that the people walking want to get to the other side as quick as possible. Maybe they were bored and felt like walking the path, maybe they were fakers for the video, maybe they thought the path had some kind of reason for existing. There are tons of reasons those actions could have taken place without the need for the words 'fucking dumb sheeple' followed by an assertion of how obviously superior you are.
    They all thought the path would lead through the park. It did not.

The fact that so many of them walked in squiggly lines soley because they were there is humorous because it either highlights their absent-mindedness, or otherwise their lazyness. This is seen when they turn around upon realizing that they are going nowhere.

As for walking through snow... if your foot sinks in the snow, it might get wet. Thats it. And only if you're the tard whom didn't wear boots on a snowy day. They are more likely to slip on the icy ground than they are on the snow anyhow, so following the path is for the dumb any way you slice it.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by nate4449 View Post
    They all thought the path would lead through the park. It did not.

The fact that so many of them walked in squiggly lines soley because they were there is humorous because it either highlights their absent-mindedness, or otherwise their lazyness. This is seen when they turn around upon realizing that they are going nowhere.

As for walking through snow... if your foot sinks in the snow, it might get wet. Thats it. And only if you're the tard whom didn't wear boots on a snowy day. They are more likely to slip on the icy ground than they are on the snow anyhow, so following the path is for the dumb any way you slice it.
    They probably did it because they assumed it was the path and didn't want to be the 'dumbfuck' who was walking off into nowhere by walking off the damn path.