Patch Note update Friday Dec 10th
Since the patch is running a little late due to some last minute issues, we had to postpone our Scrum presentation meeting scheduled today until Monday. This and other patch-related activities also pushed this week's Activity report to early next week, Monday or Tuesday so that we can include items from the scrum presentation in it. We apologize for this delay.
Additionally from the billing department, transfers are not meant to be used to force name changes. The system has been modified not to support this anymore, so any failed attempts will not receive support.
On with the patch notes:
- Offline skill meditation has been added. More information on this can be found on the Darkfall Blog.
- Sea fortresses will only go vulnerable during peak hours.
- If you have a stack of ammo equipped on your Paperdoll (for example arrows), and click on a stack of arrows in your backpack, it will merge that stack with the one on the paperdoll.
- Fixed a bug where you would sometimes lose buffs from enchantments after entering gank mode and then being revived.
- Fixed an issue regarding blood effects and spells where their behaviour would be different depending on spell hitting the back/front of a player.
- The names of players who are entering/leaving your clan city will now be displayed with colors corresponding to their political status towards your clan.
- Raised the limit of active quests from 10 to 15.
- When a system message notifies you that a friend is online, you can now click on his name to open up a private chat window.
- Pressing Alt-Use on a player (default "G"), now gives you the option to send him a whisper.
- Getting encumbered while performing any kind of Recall, will no longer interrupt the Recall's animation and sound.
- By popular demand, NPC vendors will now accept Composite Clubs from players who wish to sell them.
- Added roll commands to the chat system: /roll , /roll_party , /roll_clan.
If you issue a simple /roll command, it will roll a standard 6-sided die. You can choose the number of sides of the die if you wish by doing (for example) /roll D20. This will roll a 20 sided die.
- Face lifts, using the amazing no.15 face in the Barber shop is now available to Dwarves and Alfars as well.