Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34

Thread: Hamburgers

I'm 20.

Yummy.

4000+

Once you get in the habit of drinking a lot of water, your body will start craving it, and at that point you start to enjoy drinking it a lot.

Back on the topic of unhealthy stuff though...

The Turbaconepic 79,048 calories, 6,892 grams of fat.
    Last edited by bongloads; 11-29-2010 at 07:15.

1000+

i fucking love hamburgers.

EU/NA Lyle Odelein

Quote Originally Posted by bongloads View Post
    Once you get in the habit of drinking a lot of water, your body will start craving it, and at that point you start to enjoy drinking it a lot.
    This is very true. Humans initially had nothing to drink but water. Our bodies are naturally adapted for enjoying the consumption of water. It's just you get addicted to drinking sugar drinks early on in life and forget enjoying water/never get the chance to know the feeling.

Soda is an addiction.

DC. I promise you if you just grin and bear it for two weeks and force yourself to drink only water, you will very quickly forget what was so appealing about those soda pops. Your body will acclimate to the water, and it will taste just as good, quench your thirst, and make you feel much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

Quote Originally Posted by bongloads View Post

Back on the topic of unhealthy stuff though...

The Turbaconepic 79,048 calories, 6,892 grams of fat.
    That's so awesome/disturbing I don't know what to say.

Yummy.

19,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Gloomrender View Post
    DC. I promise you if you just grin and bear it for two weeks and force yourself to drink only water, you will very quickly forget what was so appealing about those soda pops. Your body will acclimate to the water, and it will taste just as good, quench your thirst, and make you feel much better.
    Exactly. I still enjoy soda when I do have it (usually in restaurants because it still feels weird to order water, lol) but I no longer crave it.
    Last edited by Viluin; 11-29-2010 at 10:20.

But you're able to drink water after having soda? For me if I stuck to water only, it really would have to be water only. If I drank anything else that had substance and flavor I wouldn't want much else.

Yummy.

19,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    But you're able to drink water after having soda? For me if I stuck to water only, it really would have to be water only. If I drank anything else that had substance and flavor I wouldn't want much else.
    Eh, of course I'm able to drink water after soda. In fact I have to otherwise I'll get super thirsty. For example I can't drink soda / juice / tea / whatever late at night and then go to bed because I'll get thirsty and I must drink water or I won't be able to sleep.

Medium rare with TONS of green chili sauce and jack cheese.

5000+

guacamole, swiss, bacon, lettuce tomato onion.. cant go wrong.

i stole this next one off the gourmet burger menu at a place i used to work.

basically its a take on a bruschetta burger using ground bison. really easy to make unless you're a stupid fatty fat who never cooked before.

get some sliced mozzarella loaf and top it with diced tomatoes, scallions, white onion, white salt, black pepper, garlic powder, chives, and lastly lemon juice from a lemon (the shit in the little bottles is foul-tasting for our purposes). do not use any sauce-- the lemon juice is the sauce.(dont use too much) top your burgers with 2-3 slices of the mozzarella cheese topping.

you need to eat this burger fast though, as lemon juice curdles cheese and yeah. you don't want that happening as you're trying to eat it. after the first 20 mins this burger is trash.
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Gloomrender View Post
    Wasn't Bruce Lee killed by a gun on the set of his last movie?
    That would be his son, Brandon Lee, that you're thinking of. And that movie was The Crow.
    Bow Before the Crazy Hermit!!!!!!!!
    Rest in peace Joke Thread
    09-27-2008-11-30-2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Baralis View Post
    April 27, 2009: After Forumfall mods go crazy OT dies a slow and painful death.
    Never forget those who gave their lives for OT.