Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    1000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DICKSACLAND
    Posts
    1,055

    Default I found the reason censorship sucks.

    Because I watched Dragon Ball Z when I was eight, and never got to see this scene.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCMXiTYdHc4
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=387153&date  line=1267300814

    Quote Originally Posted by radicalhit View Post
    Being an asian, my hair naturally forms the bruce lee haircut.

  2. #2
    5000+
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    5,239

    Default

    Because a TV-show is more important than the Internet? Since yesterday, USA has confiscated at least 70 sites' domain names, mostly counterfeit goods and torrent sites.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

  3. #3
    1000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DICKSACLAND
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weeking View Post
    Because a TV-show is more important than the Internet? Since yesterday, USA has confiscated at least 70 sites' domain names, mostly counterfeit goods and torrent sites.
    No. I pretty much only care about animated blue women shooting themselves in the head.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=387153&date  line=1267300814

    Quote Originally Posted by radicalhit View Post
    Being an asian, my hair naturally forms the bruce lee haircut.

  4. #4
    Banned US1 Player
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,698

    Default

    That clip was not needed, and I find it outrageous that you find it outrageous that the clip was taken out.

    Now that being said, if it had been some sort of crazy thing that they censored (that was pivitol to the story or had any relation to the story) then that may be bad that they cesnored this.

    Censoring this clip was no different than not showing people blow their brains out to 4 year olds....

  5. #5
    1000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DICKSACLAND
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by natedagreat View Post
    That clip was not needed, and I find it outrageous that you find it outrageous that the clip was taken out.

    Now that being said, if it had been some sort of crazy thing that they censored (that was pivitol to the story or had any relation to the story) then that may be bad that they cesnored this.

    Censoring this clip was no different than not showing people blow their brains out to 4 year olds....
    And thats another thing. Why did I have to wait until I was in seventh grade before they showed me that school pornor video that teaches you how to have sex or whatever? Kindergarten is a perfectly acceptable age.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=387153&date  line=1267300814

    Quote Originally Posted by radicalhit View Post
    Being an asian, my hair naturally forms the bruce lee haircut.

  6. #6
    8000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    8,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The V-Shine View Post
    k that's fuckin epic

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by natedagreat View Post


    Censoring this clip was no different than not showing people blow their brains out to 4 year olds....
    But...but...Dragonball Z is not aimed at 4 year olds. STRAWMAN!!!!!!
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

  8. #8
    1000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    k that's fuckin epic
    stop using the word epic to describe everything!
    AnarchAbolical Killers
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacevedo
    jajajajja , in my country "raja" is the name we give to the line formed by the ass cheeks :lmao:
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyraccoon
    That's actually pretty sexy.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,048

    Default

    YE EMBRASSING
    stop saying stop to make poeple stop... say FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! SHAME ON! SHAME ON YOU!#
    Last edited by Epelein; 11-27-2010 at 16:50.

  10. #10
    8000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    8,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raja View Post
    stop using the word epic to describe everything!

  11. #11
    5000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    5,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The V-Shine View Post
    Because I watched Dragon Ball Z when I was eight, and never got to see this scene.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCMXiTYdHc4
    there was also a sex scene in at least 1 episode
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Darwin
    "Ignorance begets confidence, more so than does knowledge."
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt
    UK made Saudi Arabia a monarchy so they could take over the middle east

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •