1000+

Default Wouldn't it be cool if...

... groves, mines, farms and quarry actually give the owners of cities ressources over time? I mean, we WERE supposedly gonna get NPCs-for-hire to harvest stuff to avoid the grind but since that sounds like it would be a pain to implement, why not skip the fluff and make those buildings ''auto-harvestable''?

enough "fluff" has been skipped.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Aikar Walmoor View Post
    enough "fluff" has been skipped.
    List of importance;

1. Sandbox mechanics
    2. Gameplay
    3. Graphics
    4. Cheese Macaronnies
    5. Fluff.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashtak View Post
    ... groves, mines, farms and quarry actually give the owners of cities ressources over time?
    And perhaps make it so that they give it in already processed form of wood and ingots? Or even better, let them directly produce ready to use armor and weapons! Yeah, wouldn't that be cool?

Quote Originally Posted by Nashtak View Post
    I mean, we WERE supposedly gonna get NPCs-for-hire to harvest stuff to avoid the grind but since that sounds like it would be a pain to implement, why not skip the fluff and make those buildings ''auto-harvestable''?
    Exactly THIS is fluff. Exactly this is to skip. This is NOT "sandbox", its Teletubby. Sandbox mechanics is something with no directly obvious use - where the usefullness is yet to be discovered by the player base.

A Multitool is sandbox. What you want is an electric wood drill with 6,4 mm diameter for left handers (blue coloured).

4000+

move the FREE-MATERIALS-HERE nodes outside of the playercities.

armor dura -30 before you get to the mine thats usually NEXT TO THE FUCKING BANK, just to say "o lawd, its empty and now zerg is on their way, gg city raiding is so profitable. /quit"