Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1

    Default killing co-workers

    Ever felt the need?

    From: itadmin
    Sent: 09 November 2010 08:57
    To: AllStaff
    Subject: Site1 to Site2 item collection

    Hi if anyone is heading down to Site2 could they please pop into the IT office and pick up a pink oki toner for the OSR (K**** will know which one that is!) This would be greatly appreciated, thanks! j****



    From: A FUCKING STUPID TEACHER
    Sent: 09 November 2010 11:37
    To: itadmin
    Subject: RE: Site1 to Site2 item collection

    The toner needs replaced in OSR. Have just brought a class in to try unsuccessfully to print their final photos – the class is extremely far behind and the continual ICT problems is not helping!Sorry to be so irate but it is becoming very frustrating. DoucheBag
    YOU FUCKING OPENED YOUR EMAILS, SELECTED THE MOST RECENT EMAIL FROM ME WHICH HAPPENS TO DISCUSS THIS VERY FUCKING MATTER AND THEN PROCEDED TO NOT FUCKING READ THE FUCKING EMAIL INSTEAD YOU JUST OPENED YOUR MOUTH (FINGERS..) AND FUCKING SHAT THIS VERBAL DIAREAH ALL OVER MY EYES. WHY DON'T YOU TRY AND FUCKING COMPREHEND WHAT YOU JUST DID. ALSO YOU TAUGHT THE FIRST TWO LESSONS AT FUCKING SITE1 MEANING YOU, *YOU* COULD HAVE SOLVED THIS ISSUE YOURSELF, IF YOU WERENT SO FUCKING LAZY. FUCK.

    Sorry about the caps lock but hey. I typed it out so felt I should post it somewhere people would understand how fucking moronic this is. Email wasn't only forwarded to me, but to the heads of dept and she made a fucking complaint. It is her room, her printer, her budget, her lazyness. It's already been turned over because she is a legit moron, but man it just fucks me off when shit like this happens. How did she make the reply without fucking reading what she was replying to. She's a teacher for gods sake.

    Arrrgh! Is this the sentiment and attitude being passed on to our kids? :/

    Also, the Photo course states, photos should be printed using inkjets, not lasers. So, you know, want them to fail much? (No, I do not understand this, because it has no relation to quality these days, but that is what the exam board says, thus that is how it goes)

    Also, in the actual art room, not one of the IT suites, there are 3 fully functioning and inked up inkjets, one of which is A5/3 whichever is the big one, and a colour laser printer which is of FAR SUPERIOR quality to the one in OSR.

    Seriously, this woman is a moron and I am afraid for the kids she teaches.
    Last edited by wartywarlock; 11-09-2010 at 13:15.

  2. #2
    1000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Suspended
    Posts
    1,540

    Default

    fuck

    George Carlin : People are fucking dumb !

  3. #3
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    756

    Default

    No jury would convict you ...

  4. #4
    5000+
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    5,239

    Default

    Maybe it wasn't delivered yet. Takes days or weeks sometimes before I get my mail, and almost always at least 2-3 hours.
    Last edited by Weeking; 11-09-2010 at 13:21.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

  5. #5

    Default

    No, she replied to my email. That is pretty much the entire point.

    Also we run a 2 site domain with a 40mbs dedicated fibre link, sure site 2 only has one domain controller but then it only has 150 users including students. We have our own on site dedicated exchange server and even under peak load (end of lessons when kids load videos/save work etc etc) it takes about 4 seconds to send an email to every member of staff, even if you send the email from site 2, it then hops over to 1, gets processed and jumps back to your inbox within 10seconds maximum.

    If there is one thing we got right, it's the emails!
    Last edited by wartywarlock; 11-09-2010 at 13:28.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    Did you do anything about it other than raging on the internet?

  7. #7

    Default

    Isn't it your job to do?

  8. #8

    Default

    I didn't need to, because the heads of depts had already read their emails and thus saw that she was being a douche.

    We get this all the time from her. I do actually like her, she's mostly quite a nice person but my god, the fact that she is a teacher worries me. Just..yeah sometimes she makes me rage.

    Isn't it your job to do?
    No. It is my job to put it in the printer if the teacher is no profficient enough. Thats cool. I'd rather be doing something constructive but IT help is IT help. However I am not a dogsbody, I do not run equipment around, nor do I take kindly to snooty emails like above and complaints being made about situations teachers have got themselves into, not me. We have people who shift stuff around.

    Just fucked me off she was complaining about not having ink when she could have had it if she bothered to read her emails, and if she had read her emails then she wouldn't have sent her own.
    Last edited by wartywarlock; 11-09-2010 at 13:35.

  9. #9

    Default

    But aren't you the one guy who knows where to get the ink and which kind to get? You sound rather lazy.

    Being 'support' doesn't mean you can't do anything before someone else has failed to do it.....
    Last edited by Emolas; 11-09-2010 at 13:39.

  10. #10
    5000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,033

    Default

    poison her coffee

  11. #11
    5000+ Captain Kirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    5,579

    Default

    Atleast your co-workers speak the same language and dont try to blame you for everything that goes bad. No matter how little you had to do with it. And I bet they dont yell at you for having a 2 min smoke just as they happen to come back from a 30 minute non-scheduled coffee break.

    The most frustrating part is that no matter what you say they dont understand dick anyway and they still think they're in charge.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kab112 View Post
    Ps. Captain Kirk is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldy View Post
    Captain Kirk <3

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    You realize it could be way worse right? Try to make the best of the situation instead of getting so fucking upset about it.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emolas View Post
    But aren't you the one guy who knows where to get the ink and which kind to get? You sound rather lazy.

    Being 'support' doesn't mean you can't do anything before someone else has failed to do it.....
    You mean magical mystical ever lasting supply of toner in the magic cupboard of love? Schools have a thing called a budget, we can't just spend everything immediately. We can make estimates on useage and buy in slightly ahead of schedule however occasionally a department goes way over and we end up occasionally running out of a single colour for a single given printer type.

    For whatever reason, epson C1100s have been eating through the pink toner like mad and supply ran down to literally this last one unit in the course of one day. Which was at site 1, and in demand there too. It was decided to give it to art because they have the most legit need for it. However it was at that site. It takes 2 days for a school to make most orders, due to all the beaurocracy and red tape, plus delivery times on top of that. Nobody could have forseen one day using up all magenta toner like happened.

    It could have been coming down this afternoon, after school had ended and the need was gone. I sent the email asking anybody if they could grab it and bring it down. Kindly an office worker had to travel between sites at midday so she brought it over. That was about half an hour ago and it is now in the printer.

    Sorry but to make a complaint about it? Really? When she could have picked it up herself about 10, when she herself travelled over. If she did her job she would have known to pick it up and would have saved all this trouble. There is a VERY specific reason teachers are given a 20minute break between each lesson at this school, it was introduced entirely so that they had time to read emails and keep up to date with various monitoring related tasks.


    And frankly, there are more important tasks at hand than pandering to faggot who can reply to an email about a subject without reading that email just to complain about the very thing the email is solving.


    You realize it could be way worse right? Try to make the best of the situation instead of getting so fucking upset about it.
    Meh every so often venting to friends is not possible and places such as this fill the void. I'm not really upset but putting fuck as every other word sure helped soothe it all out.
    Last edited by wartywarlock; 11-09-2010 at 14:08.

  14. #14

    Default

    Find another job in the private sector. Budgeting for toner and shit? Bitch please take that shit to the flea market.

    I'd rather have a chimpanzee with stilleto's walk on my nutsack than work for any government institution / school system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

  15. #15
    5000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA, Minnesota
    Posts
    5,999

    Default

    With a name like wartywarlock I'm surprised you haven't already tried to cast a spell or curse on this foul human yet!
    Frumpy Lump's rage
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    He said consumers make jobs appear. Let him explain how that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    I've done shit you probably would faint from even thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    At least I get to fuck.
    http://www.twitch.tv/makestro

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •