Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    5000+

Quote Originally Posted by wartywarlock View Post
    Dude, freeze the little fuckers. Then they keep for ages which is a bonus.

But, without wanting to shit on your snake skills, how long do you go before feeding? Are you really giving it long enough to make its own move? Also if it is young it may still be able to learn well enough. Have you shown it (regularly) how to crush a mouse? Persist with it, or it will never learn. Plus a snake shouldn't be so stupid that it will let itself starve before seeing about making a kill. Take the risk.
    Well when rats are fed trash food they'll starve themselves if they don't get it. Much like this snake has probably never ate a living thing in it's life, so it doesn't know what to do with it.

Just gas them life i said and freeze the fuckers, sure you wont get the little show you wanted, but at least you can still fuck your cousin.
    Frumpy Lump's rage
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    He said consumers make jobs appear. Let him explain how that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    I've done shit you probably would faint from even thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    At least I get to fuck.
    http://www.twitch.tv/makestro

5000+

Do you think you could teach the snake to eat cooked food? Maybe then they could grow quicker and be fed partly regular human food like chicken wings.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

Banned

You could set an example and eat a live baby mouse yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
    when i was a little kid i had lots of snakes caught from the wild as pets for various periods of time until letting them go again, my favorite was a baby i found washed up on our driveway after a heavy rain. over the next year my snake and i would play games, kind of like a dog where it would try to bite my finger or a pencil etc and lightly nibble me,

about a year or so went by and i noticed it started making wierd noises and some time after that i noticed it was growing a rattle, it was then that i realized i had a baby rattlesnake and it was just responding to my body heat and genuinely wanted to bite me but couldnt because it was to small.

what an asshole.

Snakes...assholes, all of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrion View Post
    You fucking put mice into a bag, and then you bash them into the ground?

Wtf.
    I was more concerned with freezing them to death tbh.

Well, as far as i'd ever be concerned about a worthless mouse.
    Last edited by Abaratican; 11-09-2010 at 18:24.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.

4000+

I think killing mice just gives you a raging hardon and you are looking for ways to justify it.

Banned

The snake being symbolic for his dick? He's looking for new original ways to kill mice so he can get hard?

buy a pet mouse and feed boa to it instead. kill or be killed, keep the survivor as a pet.

or a praying mantis.

3000+

when i was a little kid i had lots of snakes caught from the wild as pets for various periods of time until letting them go again, my favorite was a baby i found washed up on our driveway after a heavy rain. over the next year my snake and i would play games, kind of like a dog where it would try to bite my finger or a pencil etc and lightly nibble me,

about a year or so went by and i noticed it started making wierd noises and some time after that i noticed it was growing a rattle, it was then that i realized i had a baby rattlesnake and it was just responding to my body heat and genuinely wanted to bite me but couldnt because it was to small.

what an asshole.
    Actually rofl'd

what an asshole.

I'm gonna pray now, hopefully OP gets hit by a car tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Obviously all this in the US...the country where a fanatical worship of science has replaced any true religious sense or any balanced perception of LIFE

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by zato`1 View Post
    lovely insight here

much is explained

and yeah.. get a fuckin dog.
    I have, 17 finches in a outdoor bird aviary, 4 horses, 4 dogs, 1 cat, 1 iguana, 1 snake, TONS of fish, and a VERY big desert tortoise that I found randomly in the desert...

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Weeking View Post
    Do you think you could teach the snake to eat cooked food? Maybe then they could grow quicker and be fed partly regular human food like chicken wings.
    Heh, never thought of it.. I don't want the him to grow too fast though, the cage is too small as it is, but I plan to get a much bigger one... He's a fairly large and older snake, but he can still grow, we use to have a pig also but he died =(
    Last edited by Eyrothath; 11-10-2010 at 02:55.

Blood of Kings Leader
    13,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrothath View Post
    Heh, never thought of it.. I don't want the him to grow too fast though, the cage is too small as it is, but I plan to get a much bigger one... He's a fairly large and older snake, but he can still grow, we use to have a pig also but he died =(
    Do we want to know what you did to that poor pig?