Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Weeking View Post
    No, it's because you eat those things. You eat until you are full like everybody else. Voluntary restricting the amount you eat doesn't work long-term and has negative impact on health and is likely to make you fatter by messing up your appetite/getting cravings from deficiencies.
    Okay, the cake was a bad example. I don't eat shit, my breakfast consists of oatmeal, apple, banana and buttermilk/kefir. I don't eat fast food, I don't eat convenience food. I cook and just eat a lot. When I say sandwich I'm talking of good german () bread, mozarella cheese, pickles, onions and occasionally hard boiled eggs. Not fucking toast bread and tons of mayonnaise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Obviously all this in the US...the country where a fanatical worship of science has replaced any true religious sense or any balanced perception of LIFE

honestly i live off pepsi so im not gonna quit. Im a big eater but i eat healthy, id like to be fit as well. Call me crazy but to survive you just have to run faster than the guy next to you. Its just something that is nice to have. I think im gonna start hitting the gym again, maybe some weight lifting here and there.

5000+

take amphetamins

Quote Originally Posted by Makgyver View Post
    take amphetamins
    lol
    SupremeGeneral of Agon.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Angry-Khan View Post
    So im getting fat. I have a membership to the ymca which has a swimming pool and a weight/excercise room. If i spend 45min -1 hour a day bar weekends what is the best thing to do during that time for fitness and weight loss? I am not fit, i spend the majority of the day on my computer.

A few months ago i would just do elipcticals for about 50 minutes. I got lazy and stopped though.
    lift free weights, do HIIT and eat a healthy diet. Quit drinking pepsi.
    Frumpy Lump's rage
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    He said consumers make jobs appear. Let him explain how that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    I've done shit you probably would faint from even thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    At least I get to fuck.
    http://www.twitch.tv/makestro

get aids

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Hoodoo View Post
    At that point you're a cardio god.
    fuck yeah i'm a cardio god.

5000+

if you drink more than 5 8oz glasses of soda a day you are cruising for longterm health problems. substitute SOME soda with bottled water and you'll be gravy. as long as you're not a fatty fat fat by nature, that should be more than enough when combined with a regular daily schedule to keep your weight to an acceptable level.

only drink soda at meals. drink water all other times. limit yourself in making obviously bad choices -- if you pound an extra slice of pizza at lunch, make sure you spend an extra 20 minutes at the gym.
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

4000+

Deployment to Iraq.

Other than that, I agree with Makestro. Also, take a look at http://www.crossfit.com/. The philosophy behind it is great, and it simply works.

If you're looking to just lose fat. There is no better way to burn it off than jogging. I was fat from 7th grade until last summer. Decided to try and lose it. Drank lots and lots of water And jogged, walking until I caught my breath then began jogging again around My neighborhood every night at 12. Eventually it got to where I could jog the whole way, but after only 1 1/2 to 2 months i lost all the weight. Best part is it works out everything, got rid of my chubby face :-).... if you have manboobs Do a minimal amount of pushups each of those days if you want them gone really fast. Just think about it, it takes about 30 mins each day, but you'll be thin.
    Noob tears are by far the sweetest...

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Angry-Khan View Post
    So im getting fat. I have a membership to the ymca which has a swimming pool and a weight/excercise room. If i spend 45min -1 hour a day bar weekends what is the best thing to do during that time for fitness and weight loss? I am not fit, i spend the majority of the day on my computer.

A few months ago i would just do elipcticals for about 50 minutes. I got lazy and stopped though.
    Swimming and running. Download this song for when you are running. It will make you think you are thor, running to hit bitches with your lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by popsaregood230 View Post
    Nice haircut d-bag. You live in a basement for real?
    Last edited by Captain Kirk; 11-08-2010 at 17:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Kab112 View Post
    Ps. Captain Kirk is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldy View Post
    Captain Kirk <3

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kirk View Post
    Nice haircut d-bag. You live in a basement for real?
    yuh that was filmed in the kitchen.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=136558&date  line=1225382029

Quote Originally Posted by popsaregood230 View Post
    yuh that was filmed in the kitchen.
    Ye i was jkn

Quote Originally Posted by Kab112 View Post
    Ps. Captain Kirk is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldy View Post
    Captain Kirk <3

this is great, thanks guise.