Thread: Where to buy DF

Normal User US1 Player

Default Where to buy DF

Since i dont have a credit card where can i buy a Game card for DF? just got done with my 14 day trial i really like this game, I even tried making a 2nd Account to play the other races to see which i will want to play when i join the game, is there any way to get a 2nd trial or extended so i can check the new classes out (without deleting the char i could possibly be playing) , just want to be able to try all the races before Sticking to one seeing as how i might really like one / regret going human

1000+ US1 Player

rofl u just did a 14 day trial and posted in another thread that the grind is fine

lol stfu and dont post about the grind u have no clue

but please, enjoy darkfall it is truly a great game

welcome

Quote Originally Posted by tk123 View Post
    Since i dont have a credit card where can i buy a Game card for DF? just got done with my 14 day trial i really like this game, I even tried making a 2nd Account to play the other races to see which i will want to play when i join the game, is there any way to get a 2nd trial or extended so i can check the new classes out (without deleting the char i could possibly be playing) , just want to be able to try all the races before Sticking to one seeing as how i might really like one / regret going human
    In Greece. Other than that, use paypal. Other than that, you are shit out of luck. Welcome to DF btw.
    Last edited by Melkorus; 10-22-2010 at 04:43.

Normal User US1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by CerealKillers View Post
    rofl u just did a 14 day trial and posted in another thread that the grind is fine

lol stfu and dont post about the grind u have no clue

but please, enjoy darkfall it is truly a great game

welcome
    Im jost saying my opinion... Taking the grind out of WoW ruined it (made it boring), why wouldnt it be different in DF?

Im jost saying my opinion... Taking the grind out of WoW ruined it (made it boring), why wouldnt it be different in DF?
    Talk to us in 3 months. And for the record, in wow you didn't fight lvl 80s as a lvl 10 and got your epix taken from u
    Last edited by Melkorus; 10-22-2010 at 04:53.

Normal User US1 Player

Im just trying to find out where i can buy the game so no thank you, if you dont have anything to contribute to here then get the fuck out. thanks for the person who helped me

Normal User

Darkfall isn't in store.

So all payment methods inevitably lead to a credit card or a bank account.

Try linking a bank account to paypal or getting a prepaid card that you can use to make purchases online.

1000+

Depends on the country you are living in . .. lol

This game is badass though but most people have had to jump through hoops to buy it it seems like lol for example my GF had to call her credit card company once a month and bitch about how they blocked the subscription yet again because it is overseas . .. she is now using a different credit card company because of this game .. .

Once it is ready hopefully AV will market it and make it easy to purchase and download without problems for everyone who is interested.

Buy from someones community link for a hook up or else just go to here: www.playdarkfall.com

Trials are shit compared to the actual game. You will want to sub if you are really interested or you wont get to experience the best of what Darkfall has to offer.

Figure something out. Its worth it. I would find out in how to get a paypal account. For some reason I think that paypal is calling out to you, my friend.

Heard of google?

Use it and get paypal.

That is your best option.
    Last edited by $id Viciou$; 10-22-2010 at 05:21.

omg its D day already!?