Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    Normal User

Default Epic Fight Scene

Quote Originally Posted by Brainfreeze View Post
    Safest place in the game? That's the loading screen you're stuck at, right after you just got ganked.

Tony Jaa is awesome. Think that film is called The Protector in the US, but over here it's called Warrior King. The first Ong Bak film was epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solonius View Post
    As for an AV communication / Development update, you have my personal permission raise hell if one doesn't come after Friday of this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by zixxor View Post
    AV can be happy that im not near to greece, otherwise i would leave them a BIG SHIT @ the Entrance, every morning. Just to say how fucking shitty they are!

1000+

pft,

not bad, but your kung fu is weak.
    AnarchAbolical Killers
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacevedo
    jajajajja , in my country "raja" is the name we give to the line formed by the ass cheeks :lmao:
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyraccoon
    That's actually pretty sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by raja View Post
    pft,

not bad, but your kung fu is weak.
    That fight scene has nothing on this beauty.

My Vendor @ Gul Jarnath | Middleman | My PVP Video
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Justin View Post
    They look fucking awesome.

Because they are Kangafuckingroos!

Quote Originally Posted by Metalkon View Post
    This.
    As for an AV communication / Development update, you have my personal permission raise hell if one doesn't come after Friday of this week.
    AV can be happy that im not near to greece, otherwise i would leave them a BIG SHIT @ the Entrance, every morning. Just to say how fucking shitty they are!

My Vendor @ Gul Jarnath | Middleman | My PVP Video
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Justin View Post
    They look fucking awesome.

Because they are Kangafuckingroos!

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by kil_2k View Post
    Tony Jaa is awesome. Think that film is called The Protector in the US, but over here it's called Warrior King. The first Ong Bak film was epic.
    First Ong Bak was tight, second was even better, but the third was a little weak.

Quote Originally Posted by akrippler View Post
    First Ong Bak was tight, second was even better, but the third was a little weak.
    Haven't seen the third yet, but you're right, the first two are full of win.

Normal User US1 Player

at 4:15 it seems like all that karate chopping and running up stairs was because the bad guy kidnapped his dog and fed it to all those other people, given the fact that it is obviously a 100% asian cast this is even more hilarious.

Normal User

bruce lee is better

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Aima View Post
    bruce lee is better
    Not really, because he's dead. I highly doubt he could kick much ass right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
    at 4:15 it seems like all that karate chopping and running up stairs was because the bad guy kidnapped his dog and fed it to all those other people
    Close. They stole his elephant.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by kil_2k View Post

win!
    AnarchAbolical Killers
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacevedo
    jajajajja , in my country "raja" is the name we give to the line formed by the ass cheeks :lmao:
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyraccoon
    That's actually pretty sexy.

Tom Yum Goong

And I'm most impressed with the camera man's ability to go up stairs without bouncing the camera.
    Last edited by Abaratican; 10-14-2010 at 15:33.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.

4000+

I think his movies are overrated and repetitive. Definitely some good fight scenes. The second Ong Bak was pretty bad overall in my opinion.

Banned

All the time I watched that video I kept thinking, "WILL SOMEONE SHOOT THAT GUY ALREADY!!!!"

I thought it was pretty lame scene. One shot or not. it's so obviously staged and the bad guys line up for a beating.

And who the fuck has 50 bad guys as protection and not one with a fucking gun?
    Last edited by Bissen; 10-14-2010 at 16:06.