Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    506

    Default Epic Fight Scene

    Quote Originally Posted by Brainfreeze View Post
    Safest place in the game? That's the loading screen you're stuck at, right after you just got ganked.

  2. #2

    Default

    Tony Jaa is awesome. Think that film is called The Protector in the US, but over here it's called Warrior King. The first Ong Bak film was epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solonius View Post
    As for an AV communication / Development update, you have my personal permission raise hell if one doesn't come after Friday of this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by zixxor View Post
    AV can be happy that im not near to greece, otherwise i would leave them a BIG SHIT @ the Entrance, every morning. Just to say how fucking shitty they are!

  3. #3
    1000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    pft,

    not bad, but your kung fu is weak.
    AnarchAbolical Killers
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacevedo
    jajajajja , in my country "raja" is the name we give to the line formed by the ass cheeks :lmao:
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyraccoon
    That's actually pretty sexy.

  4. #4
    4000+ Metalkon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada, NB
    Posts
    4,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raja View Post
    pft,

    not bad, but your kung fu is weak.
    That fight scene has nothing on this beauty.

    My Vendor @ Gul Jarnath | Middleman | My PVP Video
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Justin View Post
    They look fucking awesome.

    Because they are Kangafuckingroos!

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metalkon View Post
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solonius View Post
    As for an AV communication / Development update, you have my personal permission raise hell if one doesn't come after Friday of this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by zixxor View Post
    AV can be happy that im not near to greece, otherwise i would leave them a BIG SHIT @ the Entrance, every morning. Just to say how fucking shitty they are!

  6. #6
    4000+ Metalkon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada, NB
    Posts
    4,853

    My Vendor @ Gul Jarnath | Middleman | My PVP Video
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Justin View Post
    They look fucking awesome.

    Because they are Kangafuckingroos!

  7. #7
    4000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    4,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kil_2k View Post
    Tony Jaa is awesome. Think that film is called The Protector in the US, but over here it's called Warrior King. The first Ong Bak film was epic.
    First Ong Bak was tight, second was even better, but the third was a little weak.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akrippler View Post
    First Ong Bak was tight, second was even better, but the third was a little weak.
    Haven't seen the third yet, but you're right, the first two are full of win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solonius View Post
    As for an AV communication / Development update, you have my personal permission raise hell if one doesn't come after Friday of this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by zixxor View Post
    AV can be happy that im not near to greece, otherwise i would leave them a BIG SHIT @ the Entrance, every morning. Just to say how fucking shitty they are!

  9. #9
    Normal User US1 Player
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    775

    Default

    at 4:15 it seems like all that karate chopping and running up stairs was because the bad guy kidnapped his dog and fed it to all those other people, given the fact that it is obviously a 100% asian cast this is even more hilarious.

  10. #10
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    351

    Default

    bruce lee is better

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Aima View Post
    bruce lee is better
    Not really, because he's dead. I highly doubt he could kick much ass right now.


    Quote Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
    at 4:15 it seems like all that karate chopping and running up stairs was because the bad guy kidnapped his dog and fed it to all those other people
    Close. They stole his elephant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solonius View Post
    As for an AV communication / Development update, you have my personal permission raise hell if one doesn't come after Friday of this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by zixxor View Post
    AV can be happy that im not near to greece, otherwise i would leave them a BIG SHIT @ the Entrance, every morning. Just to say how fucking shitty they are!

  12. #12
    1000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kil_2k View Post

    win!
    AnarchAbolical Killers
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacevedo
    jajajajja , in my country "raja" is the name we give to the line formed by the ass cheeks :lmao:
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyraccoon
    That's actually pretty sexy.

  13. #13

    Default

    Tom Yum Goong


    And I'm most impressed with the camera man's ability to go up stairs without bouncing the camera.
    Last edited by Abaratican; 10-14-2010 at 15:33.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.

  14. #14
    4000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,229

    Default

    I think his movies are overrated and repetitive. Definitely some good fight scenes. The second Ong Bak was pretty bad overall in my opinion.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    All the time I watched that video I kept thinking, "WILL SOMEONE SHOOT THAT GUY ALREADY!!!!"

    I thought it was pretty lame scene. One shot or not. it's so obviously staged and the bad guys line up for a beating.

    And who the fuck has 50 bad guys as protection and not one with a fucking gun?
    Last edited by Bissen; 10-14-2010 at 16:06.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •