Normal User

Default Also thinking of coming back..

Hey guys,

I haven't been playing for almost a year now but I've just upgraded my internet
    and its likely I'll be able to play with a decent ping. I had a couple of questions though.

1. I still have an installer from about a year ago, should I run that and let DF simply patch its way up to speed?

2. One of the main reasons I left was "the big grind" (also competing for the same mobs for hours on end just to raise the skill a couple of points). I hear this has been improved somewhat?

Cheers guys
    Daracon

Normal User US1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Daracon View Post
    Hey guys,

and its likely I'll be able to play with a decent ping. I had a couple of questions though.

1. I still have an installer from about a year ago, should I run that and let DF simply patch its way up to speed?
    I would say your best bet would be exactly that.

2. One of the main reasons I left was "the big grind" (also competing for the same mobs for hours on end just to raise the skill a couple of points). I hear this has been improved somewhat?

Cheers guys
    Daracon
    As far as grind, It is what it is, there is a grind but it is not as bad as people make it out to be. Mob spawns are not bad now at all, the population has picked up a bit again since the patch, but there are tons of mob spawns for players of all skill levels available.

If you come back feel free to message me in-game and I can hook you up with some stuff to get you started back up.

Normal User US1 Player

There's never been a better time to join. That may not be saying much but it's true.

Crag

Crag Hack-Darkfall Barbarian

I want to join, too (Just created a trial account).

Are there some players left who are not macroed to the max?

Normal User

Yep sure! It is a great time to join now with all those updates that AV were doing and with all game improvements that are now in. Grind was never that much of an issue but now there is actually next to no grind at all. Welcome back to the massive world of darkfall!

Banned

Hey guys,

Cheers guys
    Daracon
    also wrong forum bro