Default Too many trials accounts

Wat? I've been trying to log in for days now. Without success. What does it mean? Are there too many trials logged in atm? Even at nights? Wtf? What's the limit, like 10?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Obviously all this in the US...the country where a fanatical worship of science has replaced any true religious sense or any balanced perception of LIFE

means you (or someone els) has allready used your computer to make a trial account, so now you aint allowed to make more

Jonte912 is absolutely right. You can only use one trial account per computer. Any additional trial accounts that you try to log in from the same computer will give you that message.

Quote Originally Posted by Teucrus View Post
    Jonte912 is absolutely right. You can only use one trial account per computer. Any additional trial accounts that you try to log in from the same computer will give you that message.
    This is just stupid. I'm sorry but you want people to play this is the only way of playing at the moment for me. Cause irl money issues i can't pay 160 bucks a year for this game at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by kingllama View Post
    This is just stupid. I'm sorry but you want people to play this is the only way of playing at the moment for me. Cause irl money issues i can't pay 160 bucks a year for this game at the moment.
    Then you shouldn't play games.
    SupremeGeneral of Agon.

Normal User

LOL! Sure, play for free on infinite trial accounts while everyone else pays!

I actually checked out 2 area's for a couple of days. Not that much new people I just saw a few every now and then. Server can support way more.
    Last edited by World Dominator; 10-12-2010 at 01:03.

Remove Wobble

7000+

why would you even think it's viable to bounce trial to trial? are you a gold farmer?

Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dragonbane View Post
    Then you shouldn't play games.
    Oh yea cause your a smart ass.

I have a job it just doesn't pay enough only for rent/food and other bills.
    Once i get more hours i'll buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by World Dominator View Post
    I actually checked out 2 area's for a couple of days. Not that much new people I just saw a few every now and then. Server can support way more.
    dono where you have been checking but every bank i go to there is at least 7-14 people standing at it npc cities.
    Get the latest infodarkfallonline.com/uw/
    If you have account issues, please send an email to noaccount@aventurine.gr - This will create a support ticket directly to help Aventurine track your issue and resolve it.

Latest Videos

I can understand, currently unemployed(was laid off last month) and have yet to find a job. I just managed to pay off some crap before I was laid off, so some of my unemployment goes towards DF atm lol.

Normal User

So basically, he was right, and you can't afford to play subscription based games right now? Cool.

3000+

Well I'd say this mystery was solved.
    Darkfall moderators are not paid employees of Aventurine. In all business other than Darkfall Board moderating, our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions