Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
    Normal User

Its about 7 am in Greece. I dont think that AV besides the technician's are still up. I at least don't expect anything to happen within the next 2 hours. But maybe I am wrong
    Elondriel Daragon, SG Bewahrer der Welten

Quote Originally Posted by Kalizkhan View Post
    It probably can't be broken. A sequence isn't a sequence because Tasos is a fucking 2 year old with his thumb up his ass crying for breast milk, it's a sequence because they probably use software written for the purpose of updating the servers - and EU happens to be first.

Should that have been switched when the EU hardware screwed up? Probably, but they also probably didn't think that would cause further problems on patch day.
    Seriously? You're serious with this post? I wouldn't even know where to begin to explain how rediculous it is what you just said.
    Garful Greatforge
    Heroes Fate
    Quote Originally Posted by Effeh View Post
    you know RGF is meanies when garful and dim mok are on the same side of an issue.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by natedagreat View Post
    Lol almost sig worthy.

Where did you go to school?

"Europeans" is a nationality....races are african american, Caucasian, etc..
    ....Do you know what the word nationality even means? I don't know why I bother with this level of stupid.
    If you don't like the answer, ask a different question.

Normal User US1 Player

Lol, everyones unhappy.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Edyran View Post
    Isn't it grecians?
    Grecian and Greek are interchangeable.

A Greek or a European is not a "race" but rather an "Ethnic Group" which is occasionally comprised of multiple races.
    Last edited by Lord Jenicus; 10-07-2010 at 06:16.
    Graphical Updates do not tie up job resources that could be spent on gameplay improvements. Artists are not Programmers!
    ~Jenicus Estevia~

Maximize your profit in the first 24 hours of Darkfall!

Normal User

AV is at home, wrapped tightly in their warm beds. They aren't going to be back at work for a few more hours. Sorry.
    Cocaine Blaine.

Normal User

Actually you are both right and wrong. Race used to refer to the classification of humans into a variety of groups like the nationality, languages, thier social practice and so on.

But it became obsolete a while ago...like 20 years ago...to talk about races, since some smart guys found out that the DNA differences between ethnic groups are smaller than the devirsity within the nations/population.

Schools shouldnt actually teach, that you can categorize humans into races.

btw: english isnt my first language, just in case somebody rips my post apart because of the grammar
    Elondriel Daragon, SG Bewahrer der Welten

Everyone on here bitching about the patch, AV will wake up in about 30 minutes and they will come to work within the next hour. Once they get back, they will release the patch within a few hours and laugh their asses off at the forum for the tards that stayed up this entire time.

Honestly it's bullshit, and they should have let us know about 15 hours ago when they left work what was up. Easily saying "Hey we will release the patch tomorrow" a 20 second update omg! But AV fails as a company, and has no clue what CS is. Any MMO I have ever played always released the update within at least 6 hours of the ETA, guess AV just doesn't give a shit like so many say on here.

Oh well
    Last edited by MaGicBush; 10-07-2010 at 06:52.

Normal User

I like sweet tea

Quote Originally Posted by melon101 View Post
    Actually you are both right and wrong. Race used to refer to the classification of humans into a variety of groups like the nationality, languages, thier social practice and so on.

But it became obsolete a while ago...like 20 years ago...to talk about races, since some smart guys found out that the DNA differences between ethnic groups are smaller than the devirsity within the nations/population.

Schools shouldnt actually teach, that you can categorize humans into races.

btw: english isnt my first language, just in case somebody rips my post apart because of the grammar
    I see public schooling is as effective as ever.
    SN: we so good they tell the gms that we need to be watched
    cause they think we're popping speed hacks and running aimbots
    try and catch me

Normal User US1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Edyran View Post
    I like sweet tea
    mmmm good stuff, lil cinnamon, drop of vanilla ... 4oz of Jack Daniel's .. now we're talkin.
    I like my women a little on the trashy side ...