Banned EU1 Player

Default Problem resubing

Yesterday my DF sub ran out. today when i was going to resub this happend :

There was an error processing your request! (Error Code: 209)
    ERROR MESSAGE: There was a problem setting up Credit Card as your chosen payment method. Your credit card was rejected. Please check your details and try again or use a different credit card.

Then i tried the EXACT same details on another account and it worked. did this ever happen to anyone? cuz it's pissing me off the fact that i can not play. i've sent a ticket to AV, but i want my acc by the time of the expansion, any clues on what to do??

PS: i know this thread is in the wrong place, but without acc i cant write it in tecnical support.
    Last edited by Gorum; 10-02-2010 at 23:18.

Best to wait for AV to respond to the ticket, they should by Monday or so(hopefully before Tuesday at release, then they will be really busy). Or just try a different card, I had a issue with my LOTRO account a while back with a similiar error.. had to call to get it fixed.

3000+

MaGicBush is right, the best thing is to get with support and have them find out what the problem is and either tell you how to fix it or fix it on their end if that is the case.
    Darkfall moderators are not paid employees of Aventurine. In all business other than Darkfall Board moderating, our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions

Banned EU1 Player

did that, dut the help was not very usefull.

Normal User

Seems you have the same problem as Ihope (http://forums.darkfallonline.com/sho...d.php?t=262410), maybe you can contact him and ask what hes done so far with hes ticket? might get some answers about how to speed up or clarify your own ticket, if you missed some info or something..

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Misni View Post
    Seems you have the same problem as Ihope (http://forums.darkfallonline.com/sho...d.php?t=262410), maybe you can contact him and ask what hes done so far with hes ticket? might get some answers about how to speed up or clarify your own ticket, if you missed some info or something..
    ive been sending them tickets for 3 week straight but they dont even read them they give an autoreply claiming its the CC company blocking the payment and this is not the case.

i can use my creditcard fine for any of my friends DF accounts but my own account cant even insert the information without the error so there is some issue with the account im certain.

ps supporttickets are a waste of time as the supporters just asumes you are a retard and keep giving out the same sulotion wich ive already tried 100 times with 24 huors in between them

well sry not to be of any assistance but if u find an AV supportworker who is please tell me of this miracle boy/girl

5000+

try paypal

Banned EU1 Player

did, gave me an error too, sayin that i've canceled the option. And just like ihope my card works on other acc's. AV needs to fix this shit cuz it's getting ridiculous. This happens in no other MMO. At least release prepayed cards ffs!

1000+

btw how do i remove all scriptblocks from Firefox?