Default I will be back a year from today!

I wanna sub to MO when the game is polished and actually has stuff in it besides PVP and a couple mob spawns.

Hopefully a year from now these two games will have toppled any other MMORPG.

Both MO and DF are stale right now, unfortunately MO went stale pretty darn fast after release compared to DF taking a year.

Im giving both games a year then a Ill be back to check them out, until then Ill play the grandfather of both games...UO free shards of course.

Its really sad that this 14 year old 2d pixel game still has more appeal and sand than these new state of the art games.

TBQH neither of these games are worth paying a sub for in their current state.

I wish AV and SV the best on these projects.

Ill be more than happy to pay when these games are worthy of a sub.

Props to all the die hard subscribers of these two games who pay thier monthly subs no matter what to support these projects, but these days I'd rather spend that sub money on food and gas, then on a game that I don't play very often.
    Last edited by Jungle Ranger; 09-25-2010 at 16:26.

Darkfall is, all said and done with, a much more ambitious project than UO was. Anyone who has read my posts knows that I am critical of some of the choices AV has made, mostly in terms of balance. But I will always jump to their aid against these kinds of obnoxious posts.

If UO is so good, then why are you not willing to pay a subscription to the real UO servers? There are about 10,000 free UO shards. The reason there are that many is because they all basically suck and do not satisfy most peoples vision of what UO should be.

Darkfall is on the eve of the biggest expansion yet. Furthermore, it is in a general sense coming into its own with forward progress making the game better whereas UO kept getting worse with every expansion.

Anyway I would give you a piece of friendly advice to wait a week or two tops for the expansion, even though the nature of your post doesn't really inspire any friendly thoughts about you.
    Bomanz Beezlebub, Major Pain in the Ass of zZzZz

Quote Originally Posted by ZtyX View Post
    You're an asshole. I'm a very fair player.

Quote Originally Posted by Bomanz View Post
    If UO is so good, then why are you not willing to pay a subscription to the real UO servers? There are about 10,000 free UO shards. The reason there are that many is because they all basically suck and do not satisfy most peoples vision of what UO should be.
    Didnt some big retarded company buy UO and made it carebear with pvp zones and other shit? And thats the reason why there's free shards?
    Last edited by Captain Kirk; 09-25-2010 at 16:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Kab112 View Post
    Ps. Captain Kirk is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldy View Post
    Captain Kirk <3

Yep. That's exactly what happened. But there are free shards for every game. Even ones that were not so decidedly ruined like UO was by EA. WoW has free shards, EQ, SWG...everything.

Most of them have modified game mechanics usually under control by one developer who is like a god.
    Bomanz Beezlebub, Major Pain in the Ass of zZzZz

Quote Originally Posted by ZtyX View Post
    You're an asshole. I'm a very fair player.

you are leaving in a time of big player comeback and df evolution!!!

Normal User
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinShaman View Post
    if you trade with the chinese you will be banned
    ANN News anchor-Alfar of color.

Normal User

Yeah, I don't understand why you would leave when the expansion is finally right around the corner. And with DF2010/11 coming soon(ish) after, this game is about to get a lot better.....

MO? are their servers even still up?

No one knows this scrub anyways. Get lost. You won't be missed. The 4th generation MMO will live on; consuming the souls of carebears and wimps for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Bomanz View Post
    Darkfall is, all said and done with, a much more ambitious project than UO was. Anyone who has read my posts knows that I am critical of some of the choices AV has made, mostly in terms of balance. But I will always jump to their aid against these kinds of obnoxious posts.

Darkfall is on the eve of the biggest expansion yet. Furthermore, it is in a general sense coming into its own with forward progress making the game better whereas UO kept getting worse with every expansion.

Anyway I would give you a piece of friendly advice to wait a week or two tops for the expansion, even though the nature of your post doesn't really inspire any friendly thoughts about you.
    Lol you maybe be critical but your still a fanboy at heart!

That expansion isn't changing alot but PVE and a couple graphical features, do you really think it will be that gamebreaking????

Maybe when classes are introduced the game will be better for some of us.

Your UO logic is flawed also, do some searching and looking around before you judge UO freeshards, because i could have sworn there is one particular shard that has the population of EU1 and NA1 put together.

Stop trying to sound intelligent when you sound like a complete and gullible idiot!

Some of you are so quick to get offended when someone has something truthful to say about your game. Get the sand outta your cunts.
    Last edited by Jungle Ranger; 09-25-2010 at 17:14.

3000+

Bye.
    Darkfall moderators are not paid employees of Aventurine. In all business other than Darkfall Board moderating, our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions