Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Default Goodbye Darkfall, It Was Fun While it Lasted

Well folks I tried to hold out as long as i could but the population is just too low for me now. It's a shame because I enjoyed the game (apart from the grind.) The thing I will miss most is killing low level mahirim at troll camps, good times. If the population kicks back up to a steady level, and im not tlaking about a patch spike of players, i will definitely come back to this game.

Anyway to take a break from all the PVE I had to do in darkfall I picked up this game, its pretty fun and it reminds me Darkfall in a lot of ways. Ah, the memories.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDan View Post
    Well folks I tried to hold out as long as i could but the population is just too low for me now. It's a shame because I enjoyed the game (apart from the grind.) The thing I will miss most is killing low level mahirim at troll camps, good times. If the population kicks back up to a steady level, and im not tlaking about a patch spike of players, i will definitely come back to this game.

Anyway to take a break from all the PVE I had to do in darkfall I picked up this game, its pretty fun and it reminds me Darkfall in a lot of ways. Ah, the memories.
    Thats too close to working IRL, I like that DF has magic options to WORK at rather than RL options to WORK at in a game. Great post.

Anyway to take a break from all the PVE I had to do in darkfall I picked up this game,

Normal User

Can I haz yer stuff?
    Quote from Tasos:
    -Expansion / Relaunch doesn't mean a server wipe but it may give fresh options to new and existing players
    -I'll repeat that we're not going to wipe the servers in case that's still unclear
    "(GM XXXXXX) : I am sorry if I am no help for you. Anything else I can assist you with?

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Helcular View Post
    Can I haz yer stuff?
    I think you missed the point...

I'll translate for you: Yer dum at ree ding

1000+

That game looks epic!

how much is it per month?

omg its D day already!?

Normal User

Who cares if you're leaving.

If you never went past the newb spots and troll camps, then youre a scrub and missed out on alot.

Buy Darkfall thru my link & receive 20,000g + Gear to jumpstart your adventure!
    Don't forget to pm me afterwards!

Normal User US1 Player

you wont find a better game.
    ill give it 1 week.
    Poole of
    USMC, MOS 0311
    Viserys Blackfyre
    -Black-

Normal User EU1 Player

Good luck with that
    Last edited by Snow Drift; 09-04-2010 at 08:23.

Lol, thanks for the laugh

A lot of ppl missed the point tho hehe. But that's ok.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Melkorus View Post
    Lol, thanks for the laugh

A lot of ppl missed the point tho hehe. But that's ok.
    Indeed. Theres a lot more "troll" in this post than just in the word "troll camp"...

Bye
    INNOCENT since the fall of Tughri 1:3 DF 1.0
    XillydorToughleaf
    Keeper of the Forest, The great Adam, life seeder of all true Mirdains

awesome game. It's just a shame that there is no perspective that after hauling 9999+ boxes you will promote to forklift operators' boss. It's this little something that makes this kind of games fun.

1000+ US1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Vogular View Post
    Bye
    Ark its xilly good thing to see you still playing, Anyway back to topic NA server seems fairly populated could have a few more people however but i guess it pick up after patch since alot of people went to play starcraft 2 while waiting on patch.