Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Midgård
    Posts
    206

    Default The Swedish Pirateparty agrees to host Wiki-Leaks servers

    http://www.techeye.net/security/swed...ileaks-servers

    So, how long before the US government starts applying pressure on the Swedish Government?

    What consequences, if any, may this lead to?

    Flame awa...I mean disuss!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,582

    Default

    War with the Swedes. That's the only possible solution to the Wikileaks Crisis.

  3. #3
    3000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryClock View Post
    War with the Swedes. That's the only possible solution to the Wikileaks Crisis.
    A tactical nuke should do the trick.

  4. #4
    4000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,328

    Default

    We need to find and take down their reactor... err, server before it is ready to send data!
    Last edited by Blixa; 08-18-2010 at 19:18.
    Deflation may be inevitable.
    Money disappears rather quickly once you start burning it for heat.

  5. #5
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

  6. #6
    10,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malikye View Post
    http://www.techeye.net/security/swed...ileaks-servers

    So, how long before the US government starts applying pressure on the Swedish Government?

    What consequences, if any, may this lead to?

    Flame awa...I mean disuss!
    This is not news. WikiLeaks has not be shut down nor has a shut down been threatened. The only thing the US gov't has asked is that they stop acting like fucking children. The bullshit they have been releasing has nothing to do w/ gov't transparency or whistleblowing. The site is run by a fucking dumbass that knows nothing about journalism. I hope he chokes on his money.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sqarak View Post
    /thread

  8. #8
    5000+ Captain Kirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    5,579


    Quote Originally Posted by Kab112 View Post
    Ps. Captain Kirk is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldy View Post
    Captain Kirk <3

  9. #9
    9000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sweden!
    Posts
    9,758

    Default

    As the Pirate Party themselves said it would be political suicide for Alliansen (the coalition of political parties that are ruling) to bring down the servers. I doubt they would do it, even if the U.S. was breathing down their necks.
    Fuck you.

  10. #10
    2000+ Zokten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In a Potato
    Posts
    2,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    This is not news. WikiLeaks has not be shut down nor has a shut down been threatened. The only thing the US gov't has asked is that they stop acting like fucking children. The bullshit they have been releasing has nothing to do w/ gov't transparency or whistleblowing. The site is run by a fucking dumbass that knows nothing about journalism. I hope he chokes on his money.
    I smell a government employee

    Quote Originally Posted by Xinnro View Post
    8/10 Zokten just sounds like a big bad ass monster that eats babies.
    Quote Originally Posted by MindOverSword View Post
    I really never had pie... I wish I did, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by zie View Post
    wtf is 4chan

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zokten View Post
    I smell a government employee
    Do you realize who you said that to?

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kirk View Post

    Thats hot!

    Me naked

    Quote Originally Posted by fhrafnsson View Post
    You don't always have to run faster than the ganker. Running faster than your friend is often good enough.

  13. #13
    2000+ Zokten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In a Potato
    Posts
    2,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryClock View Post
    Do you realize who you said that to?
    Yes, I did indeed say it to "that guy"

    Quote Originally Posted by Xinnro View Post
    8/10 Zokten just sounds like a big bad ass monster that eats babies.
    Quote Originally Posted by MindOverSword View Post
    I really never had pie... I wish I did, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by zie View Post
    wtf is 4chan

  14. #14
    5000+
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    5,239

    Default

    I think they will wait until after the election to avoid giving PP publicity. And then they'll get PP for something else they make up so that it doesn't look like it has anything to do with Wikileaks if they still need to. Don't they have to get elected before they can actually host them; the Swedes just rig the election again then.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

  15. #15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •