Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    5000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by akrippler View Post
    I think he was trying to tin-foil it up against Strangia's also obviously tin-foil comment.
    You read me like a book.

I do like to make waves though.... Rocking the boat is always more interesting then floating along.
    - The one and only -
    My Videos

wtb df2010

Yeah but be honest when you think of bacon you think of it as a breakfast food, and that it solely because someone wanted you to buy more bacon.
    If I didn't care about making it past 30, i'd have bacon with everything. I'd even make my bride wear a wedding dress made from bacon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solonius View Post
    As for an AV communication / Development update, you have my personal permission raise hell if one doesn't come after Friday of this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by zixxor View Post
    AV can be happy that im not near to greece, otherwise i would leave them a BIG SHIT @ the Entrance, every morning. Just to say how fucking shitty they are!

5000+ Long term follower

(Watching the series I link originally)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFb6CeXyIw4#t=2m34s

Watch until the bit on Prozac is done.

Prozac: It may mean the end of depression as we know it. It makes you feel "normal"

Question: Who's "Normal" are they basing it off of? What is normal?
    - The one and only -
    My Videos

wtb df2010

5000+ Long term follower

Who wants to talk about the bilderberg group? o.0
    - The one and only -
    My Videos

wtb df2010

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CattBoy View Post
    Who wants to talk about the bilderberg group? o.0
    Not me. You guys are discrediting us extreme leftists and the extreme libertarians with these theories.

4000+

I like to listen to everyones opinion but man Micheal Tsarion is pretty fucking crazy.....

He is all over the place... One min hes talking about counter-culture the next hes talking about a giant energy web that keeps humans within the moon/earth space.

Thats why we haven't sent manned flights to any other planets, because there is a giant serpent in space keeping us here.
    Last edited by akrippler; 08-13-2010 at 17:36.

5000+ Long term follower

I like to listen to everyones opinion but man Micheal Tsarion is pretty fucking crazy.....

He is all over the place... One min hes talking about counter-culture the next hes talking about a giant energy web that keeps humans within the moon/earth space.

Thats why we haven't sent manned flights to any other planets, because there is a giant serpent in space keeping us here.
    His books are better, and not as cluttered. I have only read part of one, but so others say...

This was mostly a documentary where they tried to cram in everything he has every said into a 2 hour production /sigh

You can always use the power of the internet to look up anything he says as it is often elaborated 10 fold on other sources.
    - The one and only -
    My Videos

wtb df2010

4000+

His books are better, and not as cluttered. I have only read part of one, but so others say...

This was mostly a documentary where they tried to cram in everything he has every said into a 2 hour production /sigh

You can always use the power of the internet to look up anything he says as it is often elaborated 10 fold on other sources.
    If his books are like his talks.... Hes just randomly grabbing at shit and trying to twist it to sound like he wants it.

He just freaking said that George Lucas is trying to tell us something secretly by putting 2 stars in the wide shot where Luke's parents die.

You know why people are afraid of the dark, enclosed spaces, or the ocean?? Because 50,000 years ago our ancestors were hiding in caves while aliens destroyed the universe.

I am open to new ideas, and a lot of his stuff I like, but jeez he is spouting this shit out like its fact, dismissing other theories and dropping his own without reason or information to proove/disproove either side. Its just him talking about shit he thought up while on the jon.

5000+ Long term follower

You know why people are afraid of the dark, enclosed spaces, or the ocean?? Because 50,000 years ago our ancestors were hiding in caves while aliens destroyed the universe.
    lol - Post trauma? hah

I am open to new ideas, and a lot of his stuff I like, but jeez he is spouting this shit out like its fact, dismissing other theories and dropping his own without reason or information to proove/disproove either side. Its just him talking about shit he thought up while on the jon.
    At the begging and end of the video he says, non of this is factual data as it is all from his perspective and via "research" he has done (term used lightly I'm sure). Maybe he needs to take his own words with a grain of salt, but still mind opening to say the least (at most of his points)
    - The one and only -
    My Videos

wtb df2010

4000+

At the begging and end of the video he says, non of this is factual data as it is all from his perspective and via "research" he has done (term used lightly I'm sure). Maybe he needs to take his own words with a grain of salt, but still mind opening to say the least (at most of his points)
    Your right its something to think about.

I just cant stand it when people do this. If you form theories then go searching for similarities to said theories in texts/history/culture then of course whatever you find is going fit your pre-conceived notions perfectly.

His fucking star earrings and sweet pony-tail he has in this talk I am watching are not helping his case
    Last edited by akrippler; 08-13-2010 at 18:15.

5000+ Long term follower

Your right its something to think about.

I just cant stand it when people do this. If you form theories then go searching for similarities to said theories in texts/history/culture then of course whatever you find is going fit your pre-conceived notions perfectly.

His fucking star earrings and sweet pony-tail he has in this talk I am watching are not helping his case
    Well, I was not saying to try and connect the dots in your brain with only searching for similarities with what he references, but I was referring to backing up his 'claims' he is making (After you said he was hard to follow). Since he does jump around like a loose cannon a lot in this documentary... I was constantly finding myself pausing the video and using good ole google to fill in the blanks on people I did not know, re-learning some of the shooting cases, etc. (The LBJ thing was interesting)

And ofc the federal reserve bs that is spewing out all over the internet (even more so lately)

And look past his star erring and sweet pony-tail. Having a pre-judgment just because of the way he dresses... comon now.

I wear pink in real life sometimes, does that make me gay? A female? A metro? or just a guy wearing a pink shirt? /flameshieldon
    - The one and only -
    My Videos

wtb df2010

4000+

Well, I was not saying to try and connect the dots in your brain with only searching for similarities with what he references, but I was referring to backing up his 'claims' he is making (After you said he was hard to follow). Since he does jump around like a loose cannon a lot in this documentary... I was constantly finding myself pausing the video and using good ole google to fill in the blanks on people I did not know, re-learning some of the shooting cases, etc. (The LBJ thing was interesting)
    None of what I said was directed at you, and a lot of what I am talking about is in his other talks not just the documentary.

And look past his star erring and sweet pony-tail. Having a pre-judgment just because of the way he dresses... comon now.

I wear pink in real life sometimes, does that make me gay? A female? A metro? or just a guy wearing a pink shirt? /flameshieldon
    Sorry, lol was more of a joke than anything.

Take for example. He starts talking about the significance of checkerboards, how the groups that are meant to oppress us use them as symbolism. (policemen and kings in history yeah ok I understand that) Then he says the cover of The Beatles "Abbey Road" isn't just a road its them walking on a checkerboard. I mean what the fuck!?

Now hes going on about serpent symbolism, Pepsi, Izusu, even the circle around the words "intel inside" its not a circle its a serpent. Hes just randomly grabbing at whatever he can.
    Last edited by akrippler; 08-13-2010 at 18:38.

5000+ Long term follower

Take for example. He starts talking about the significance of checkerboards, how the groups that are meant to oppress us use them as symbolism. (policemen and kings in history yeah ok I understand that) Then he says the cover of The Beatles "Abbey Road" isn't just a road its them walking on a checkerboard. I mean what the fuck!?
    Everyone is a pawn?

Now hes going on about serpent symbolism, Pepsi, Izusu, even the circle around the words "intel inside" its not a circle its a serpent. Hes just randomly grabbing at whatever he can.
    Ya i did not really follow that part either... He talked about this serpent w/e a few times .. I think he was trying to link it back to how our time (our generation) is in the last time on the zodiac clock or something.
    - The one and only -
    My Videos

wtb df2010

4000+

Have you ever seen the movie poster/cover for the movie E.T.??

Its got E.T. touching the kids hand just like god and man in the Michaelangelo Sistine Chapel painting. Well Michelangelo's painting's meaning is to show god creating man. Is Dreamwork studios trying to tell us that aliens created humans with this image?!

ITS GETTING FUCKING REDICULOUS DUDE.

Its like his life is the movie 23 or something.

EDIT: o yeah and Pluto is coming to save us all from ourselves soon, thank god.
    Last edited by akrippler; 08-13-2010 at 19:53.

5000+ Long term follower

Have you ever seen the movie poster/cover for the movie E.T.??

Its got E.T. touching the kids hand just like god and man in the Michaelangelo Sistine Chapel painting. Well Michelangelo's painting's meaning is to show god creating man. Is Dreamwork studios trying to tell us that aliens created humans with this image?!

ITS GETTING FUCKING REDICULOUS DUDE.

Its like his life is the movie 23 or something.
    lol. MAYBE!

If you throw the whole evolution system out the window, how does one genetic cell randomly get altered after thousands of years (200,000 yrs?) when there is no proof of it happening once during our Modern Science era in any mammal species?

Did you know they had neurosurgeons in 1508 and Michaelangelo was one of them?

http://www.scientificamerican.com/bl...the-2010-05-26
    - The one and only -
    My Videos

wtb df2010