Normal User

Default Loading screen problems

At first I had the loading screen problems most ATI users have, then I went on the forums and looked for solutions. I somehow fixed it and got in the game but I couldn't look up, by that i mean that when i was looking down the game ran perfectly but if I turned my character up it just froze and I had to turn him down to unfreeze the game. I couldn't play like this because i wasn't able to see monsters NPCs and people, so i tried messing with some options, I clicked on enable shadows or something that had to do with shadows and my game completely froze. I had to close it through the task manager and now I can't play the game. I hear the splash sound after the loading is done and i can move around and such but I still see the loading screen. Anyone can help me with that? Please don't say the stupid and obvious stuff like reinstalling the game or updating my drivers. Thanks in advance

What are your system specs?

Darkfall Moderators are not paid employees of Aventurine.
    In all business our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions

Normal User

video card ATI Radeon 3600 HD
    processor AMD Athlon 64 x2 dual core 5600+ 2.80 GHz
    RAM 4 GB
    i think that is the essential stuff that you can make use of..