Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Normal User

Default Read this if your a new player.

First off watch valroths new video,he covers just about everything im about to say.

Second DONT EAT THE CHEESE!!!.
    Goblin scouts seem to be the only source of this dairy product in the entire world of agon,it is needed for making the best food ingame and you can sell it for up to 100g to rich vets who wont want to spend hours farming low level mobs.

DONT use starter weapons,dawnstaff/leafblade.They are emergency only weapons,they do pathetic damage and you get no skillups from using them.

And my personal suggestion,level lesser magic to 60 as soon as possible.
    Get mana to stamina/stamina to health,use mana missile to speed this up 3times.
    Heal self the free healspell you get when you begin sucks,stamina to health is the most used heal spell ingame(often used together with wb),
    It heals more than healself,faster cast and faster cd.
    It requires only cheap regs.

8000+

Well said mate

Normal User

Also change the hotbar switch to other keys than shift 123456 etc,otherwise you will find yourself on a blank hotbar time and time again by accident.
    I personally put mine to the numpad buttons.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Whatever123 View Post
    Also change the hotbar switch to other keys than shift 123456 etc,otherwise you will find yourself on a blank hotbar time and time again by accident.
    I personally put mine to the numpad buttons.
    You're gonna want to change that to either F1 and so on or your mouse wheel.

1000+ Long term follower Sonn Fere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zerbz View Post
    You're gonna want to change that to either F1 and so on or your mouse wheel.
    from my experience, mouse-wheel isn't efficient.

-SGS-

**cc 15 plz**

Normal User

god it's sad the only people that respond to threads are the same people over and over and over again.

2000+

Read this if you're a new player.

1000+

First off watch valroths new video,he covers just about everything im about to say.

Goblin scouts seem to be the only source of this dairy product in the entire world of agon,it is needed for making the best food ingame and you can sell it for up to 100g to rich vets who wont want to spend hours farming low level mobs.

DONT use starter weapons,dawnstaff/leafblade.They are emergency only weapons,they do pathetic damage and you get no skillups from using them.

Heal self the free healspell you get when you begin sucks,stamina to health is the most used heal spell ingame(often used together with wb),
    Yup and to add to that . ... I watched Valroths vid and must say that I did so much better during my first couple hours of doing the trial for fun. It was because I made food first thing . .. kill goblins until you get a fishing pole and cook some fish! You will skill up soooo much faster. I didn't even have to rest at all.

omg its D day already!?

Normal User

Good job. Sorting up important stuff is always good ^^

Normal User

But how do you get additional weapons? I just rolled a trial character and got killed by a spider while exploring, now I got nothing. Is there a non-combat source of money I can use in this situation?

9000+

Quote Originally Posted by Lyikos View Post
    But how do you get additional weapons? I just rolled a trial character and got killed by a spider while exploring, now I got nothing. Is there a non-combat source of money I can use in this situation?
    Backup gear tends to accumulate pretty quickly (especially when you're not too worried about its quality). A few things to consider:

1 - Is your grave still there? If it is, you can just go grab your things back. Take a buddy (if you can find one) in case the spiders incapacitate you again.

2 - In the future, never wear your only gear set :P

3 - Harvesting materials can be profitable, though it's a slow drip of income unless you find something rare. As a bonus though, you can use those more common components to make yourself some R0 weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winkers View Post
    Narcowski, you're the best moderator on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by HauptmannHP View Post
    Narcowski won, gg.

Normal User

Thanx for the tips, esp. the magic. Its hard to tell which buyable skills are worth it.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Narcowski View Post
    Backup gear tends to accumulate pretty quickly (especially when you're not too worried about its quality). A few things to consider:

1 - Is your grave still there? If it is, you can just go grab your things back. Take a buddy (if you can find one) in case the spiders incapacitate you again.

2 - In the future, never wear your only gear set :P

3 - Harvesting materials can be profitable, though it's a slow drip of income unless you find something rare. As a bonus though, you can use those more common components to make yourself some R0 weapons.
    Is there a good strategy guide for how all the features of this game work somewhere?

Normal User

think guiltmasters drop cheese too ? though they then are the 2nd mob i've come across that drop cheese, so far none other.

You're

You are a new player
    wat
    skreww L00se - Zealot / Black Shields
    Quote Originally Posted by Dim Mok View Post
    You steam rolled a weaker alliance, and took some pixels you guys are really good.
    How can anyone beat the zerg you guys are rolling around with?
    Have fun nut cupping 100+ players.