Hybrid View

Normal User

Default Darkfall Online Return To Darkfall for free for 14 days?

I got this email on April 28th. I have been very busy and now I have 2 weeks available to play. I tried activating the account and it says I am ineligible. Was the return to darkfall for 14 days a promotion for only a set amount of time? Did I miss the window? It doesn't say anything about a time limit to activate the offer in the e-mail.

Note: This is what it says when I try to re-activate:

"The Return to Darkfall Offer is available for those with no valid subscription since before the 31st of March 2010 or have purchased the client before 31st of March 2010 :
    We are sorry but you are in-eligible for this offer.
    The offer can only be redeemed once"

I have never redeemed the offer, and I have not a had valid subscription since 2009...
    Last edited by Addion; 06-24-2010 at 23:38.

Normal User

It was a limited time thing. There is still a 14 day free trial though. You could always try that and if you like it just resub on your old account.

I imagine they will do a winback again in the near future. We have a pve expansion coming in July, then a big overhaul coming with DF2010 but that is probably coming close to the end of the year.

They will most likely have a winback after the july expansion or at least after the df2010 release.
    ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪Beradule Richthofen

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Beradule View Post
    then a big overhaul coming with DF2010 but that is probably coming close to the end of the year.
    Knowing AV, which year are we talking about?

I"m not sure ... the "Back to Darkfall offer" might have expired but they have a Free 14 day trial now.
    Just create a new trial account and try it out... if you like what you see - re-active your old account or continue to play with your newbie.
    How to be Ray Pew[NA1]

My Videos Older vids

Quote Originally Posted by Tasos View Post
    drinking gets in the way of my lifting

1000+

The offer expired already. The email made no mention of a expiration but the post tasos made in the news forum had it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    this is like watching a bunch of retards talk about another bunch of retards just because they have a different form of retardation.