Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: Usa

  1. #1
    Normal User US1 Player
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    742

    Default Usa

    USA wins the group and advances to the final 16.


    Alaron NeX
    Cool Story Bro
    Current Games
    Darkfall D3 DotA 2

  2. #2

    Default

    Sometimes it pays off to be good at everything.

  3. #3

    Default

    i said it in the past, there's no reason why the US can't be the top team in football.

    talent pool? check

    rich peole that will bring all the stars and create a competetive league? check

    money? check

    infrastructure? check

    only the will is (was) missing.

  4. #4

    Default

    3 games 1 win and that was against Algeria so thats great. Lets see what happends when they meet a decent team.

    Me naked

    Quote Originally Posted by fhrafnsson View Post
    You don't always have to run faster than the ganker. Running faster than your friend is often good enough.

  5. #5
    8000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    8,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Largion View Post
    3 games 1 win and that was against Algeria so thats great. Lets see what happends when they meet a decent team.
    They're just giving the crowds their moneys worth, you haven't seen them full force yet

  6. #6
    19,000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    19,392

    Default

    Winning a group with 5 points is hardly something to brag about. You only won one out of 3 matches, ololol.
    Last edited by Viluin; 06-23-2010 at 21:38.

  7. #7
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    18

    Default

    undefeated what?

  8. #8
    2000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    USA! USA! USA!

    If we win the World Cup, we are officially the greatest at everything, ever.
    ~Greatness Incarnate~

  9. #9
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaehl View Post
    USA! USA! USA!

    If we win the World Cup, we are officially the greatest at everything, ever.
    Everything ever... except for hockey. Hockey remains Canada's game thank you very much.

  10. #10
    4000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xife View Post
    Everything ever... except for hockey. Hockey remains Canada's game thank you very much.
    You can have it, but it's still something we've topped before.

  11. #11

    Default

    USA wins? Now I love soccer!

    Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

  12. #12
    2000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    AMERICA
    Posts
    2,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viluin View Post
    Winning a group with 5 points is hardly something to brag about. You only won one out of 3 matches, ololol.
    We should have won 2 out of the 3 matches, and everyone in the fucking world knows it.

  13. #13
    19,000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    19,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay Rica View Post
    We should have won 2 out of the 3 matches, and everyone in the fucking world knows it.
    But you didn't.

  14. #14
    2000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    AMERICA
    Posts
    2,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viluin View Post
    But you didn't.
    Right. Because they got screwed out of it.

    You can laugh all you want, because I don't give a flying mother fuck about soccer. The only reason I watch is to lick those sweet European tears off the TV screen when we win at something that the entire Nation doesn't give a shit about.

  15. #15
    19,000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    19,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay Rica View Post
    Right. Because they got screwed out of it.

    You can laugh all you want, because I don't give a flying mother fuck about soccer. The only reason I watch is to lick those sweet European tears off the TV screen when we win at something that the entire Nation doesn't give a shit about.
    Uh, you haven't won anything. I doubt you'll even reach the quarter finals.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •