Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    5000+

Quote Originally Posted by 88Chaz88 View Post
    At least he got laid.
    you activate your reading comprehension skill.

you have uncovered a hidden phrase!

"contraceptive pill"

your knowledge of "contraceptive pill" now enables you to understand what it is used for!
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post
    Heh...the kids got me a shirt.

The father-in-law, I'm married to his only daughter...bought a Olhausen Pooltable and a videogame cabinet with 125 of the classic arcade games on it and a regulation dartboard for my man cave. The kids are going to be painting the room this evening for it.

your daughter..how old is she, you seem to be raisin' her right..making sammiches for the man and washing his chrome...she might make a good one for one of my boys.
    Fuck, you already have had kids? One more step toward Idiocracy.

11,000+

Quote Originally Posted by zato`1 View Post
    you activate your reading comprehension skill.

you have uncovered a hidden phrase!

"contraceptive pill"

your knowledge of "contraceptive pill" now enables you to understand what it is used for!
    Congratulations, you missed the point of what I was saying.

Also the contraceptive pill doesn't work on males funnily enough, therefore it's not down to whether he believes in them or not.

Oh and inb4 "he should've shoved them down her goddammed throat". I did think of that already but I decided to make a point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    Fuck, you already have had kids? One more step toward Idiocracy.
    fuck yeah...4 boys...one is two years away from being released back into the wild. I'mma old dog so dont make me have to get up off this porch.

Luckily for me...The guy after me was your father.

8000+

fuck yeah...4 boys...one is two years away from being released back into the wild. I'mma old dog so dont make me have to get up off this porch.

Luckily for me...The guy after me was your father.
    Lol I could had guessed one of them was in prison and that you'd have at least 4 kids. Do you realize that by procreating you've actually contributed to the devolution of our species? Go watch Idiocracy, just the first 5 minutes of it. Not really a great movie but the concept is quite hilarious, I would hope you'd see the relevance here.

Lol I could had guessed one of them was in prison and that you'd have at least 4 kids. Do you realize that by procreating you've actually contributed to the devolution of our species? Go watch Idiocracy, just the first 5 minutes of it. Not really a great movie but the concept is quite hilarious, I would hope you'd see the relevance here.
    nah...all of mine are still minors. I watched idiocracy once..well part of it in the middle...I presume you mean I am making the world a stupider place by breeding. *shrugs* if you cant take over the world....destroy it....or I could go the racist/bigot route and say...hey it works for the muslims and the mexicans. I'm just trying to keep up.
    Last edited by Ziegler; 06-21-2010 at 21:59.

8000+

nah...all of mine are still minors. I watched idiocracy once..well part of it in the middle...I presume you mean I am making the world a stupider place by breeding. *shrugs* if you cant take over the world....destroy it....or I could go the racist/bigot route and say...hey it works for the muslims and the mexicans. I'm just trying to keep up.
    Lol, well that's once way of looking at it.

2000+

I'm all down for making fun of people, but the Idiocracy joke was just stupid. It is physically impossible for a species to "devolve". Thats not even a word in evolutionary theory.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Strangia View Post
    I'm all down for making fun of people, but the Idiocracy joke was just stupid. It is physically impossible for a species to "devolve". Thats not even a word in evolutionary theory.
    It's entirely possible for a species to devolve. Well, "devolve" is a speculative term. Actually we would just evolve to possess undesirable traits like less mental capacity. When the dumbest/least successful people (obviously undesirable traits) are the ones most rapidly multiplying while the intelligent and successful slowly diminish through a much slower rate of reproduction, said undesirable traits become dominant in the gene pool and over a very long period of time it would most certainly lower the average intellectual capabilities of our species.

We evolved to the point we are at today because having more processing power lead to great advantages like using tools. Now, however, being slower than others does not directly lead to the death of you and/or your offspring, nor does it seem to make you much less of a desirable mating partner, as people like Ziegler have demonstrated time and time again. So why exactly would devolution be impossible? It's not like evolution is some deity that guides us to turn into more efficient beings.

Also it is a term used in scientific circles, it's fully compatible with the current theory of evolution. I just don't think you completely understand what the theory actually states.
    Last edited by Apex Vertigo; 06-21-2010 at 23:23.