Normal User US1 Player

Question Too many trial accounts (#3)????

I keep getting this error everytime I try and log in. I just downloaded the game and was hoping to give the trial account a try before I commit to it. The only problem is that everytime I try and log in I keep getting this error ...

Too many trial accounts (#3)

I tried searching for this error on the forums, but I haven't been able to find it. Does it mean I can't log in because there's too many others doing the same trial?

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by stdrahcir View Post
    I keep getting this error everytime I try and log in. I just downloaded the game and was hoping to give the trial account a try before I commit to it. The only problem is that everytime I try and log in I keep getting this error ...

Too many trial accounts (#3)

I tried searching for this error on the forums, but I haven't been able to find it. Does it mean I can't log in because there's too many others doing the same trial?
    Are you in Asia?

Only limit that I heard of was in Asia.
    Last edited by $id Viciou$; 06-20-2010 at 06:24.

omg its D day already!?

Normal User US1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by $id Viciou$ View Post
    Are you in Asia?

Only limit that I heard of was in Asia.
    Nope, U.S. Server.

I can't post on the Tech forums because I'm only a trial account so I figured I'd post it here.
    Last edited by stdrahcir; 06-20-2010 at 07:19.

1000+ EU1 Player

Read the red text

The free trial is limited to one per computer. If you set up your trial on a computer, then that's the computer you'll have to play your free trial on and you won't be able to access it from another.

Normal User US1 Player

Ah crap, that's what it is! My brother had been playing the trial on here while I was away at school. Thank you! I'll just install it on my school laptop.

9000+

Ah crap, that's what it is! My brother had been playing the trial on here while I was away at school. Thank you! I'll just install it on my school laptop.
    Good luck! Also, don't expect it to run well on a school laptop, unless your school has awesome ones by some stroke of luck. You need a dedicated graphics card for the game to run decently (Intel GMA XXXX is not enough).

Hopefully it's playable enough to be fun though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winkers View Post
    Narcowski, you're the best moderator on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by HauptmannHP View Post
    Narcowski won, gg.

Or if you have multiple network cards plugin to the other one. If not then pick one up, stuff is cheap chances are maybe you have a friend with a spare. The trials accounts are registered to a Mac and that comes from your network card. New network card = new mac addy. = new trial account.

K E L S E N | R A V E N H E A R T
    Imperator of | I M P E R I U M