Patch Update and notes June 16th
Unfortunately we are forced to hold back the patch for an extra day of testing due to some possible last minute issues. We apologize for yet another delay to this patch, it's frustrating to us as well, but we had to give it some more attention. The new infrastructure we've implemented will help us avoid such delays in the future.
The patch notes are ready for release since we know exactly what will make it into it, so we’re posting them below:
- Normal mining nodes now have a chance of dropping a rare metal ore
- Mounted combat damage is reduced from 200% the normal damage to 150%. This applies to all weapons except sithras (which are still at 200%).
- Battlehorn weight has increased from 100kg to 200kg
- Invulnerability shield after revive has been reduced to 10 seconds from 60 seconds
- Wildlife has been added to many cities and clan cities. This includes cats, rats, chicken, pheasants, manthe spiders.
- Added a toggleable sound notification when receiving a private message.
- Corrected the hitpoint advancement for all players. Hitpoints now increase faster at lower Vitality/Strength levels
- Siege stone marker now displays the correct icon.
- Several performance optimizations
- Siege stones can no longer be placed under waters.
- Corrected an issue where during a siege you couldn’t destroy a main city building if you had previously destroyed a wall
- Fixed a bug where you could have mage killer or mage hunter without penalty
- When you log out underwater, you will log back in at the same spot.
The following spells can be cast instantly without charge time. You can still hold the spell by keeping the left mouse button pressed.
Update: Lightning Bolt
Mana cost has been increased by 50% and cooldown by 30%, except for Pungent Mist which has a Mana Cost increase of 100% and a cooldown increase of 50%.
Cooldown for Eye Rot has been increased to 30 seconds
- Splash damage is related to your distance from the explosion center. This applies just to player cast spells against other players.
- Sea Fortress cannon damage has been decreased by 25%
- Sea Fortresses will now go vulnerable every 10 days and their rewards have been upgraded.
- You can no longer be decapitated by monsters.
- In order to have a chance to decapitate another player, the finishing blow has to be dealt by a melee weapon and target health has to drop below -10 hitpoints.
- Added quality 5 Rakta Blood to monster loot lists.
- A player can now deploy a maximum of 2 strongboxes of the same type at the same time.
- The following have received visual updates:
Again, we appreciate your patience while we get this patch ready for release.
- Windlord monster
- Cult of the Moonbeast buildings.
- Gnoll camps
- Some arcane spells
- Cannon explosions
- Malaut Camps
- Death pig texture.
Last edited by Tasos; 06-16-2010 at 19:27.