Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Default Obama is willing to slaughter whales to keep Japanese bases?

This isn't going to make the lefties happy, but I wonder if they are going to be smart enough to see the agenda behind this.

http://www.pacificnewscenter.com/ind...ews&Itemid=156

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/...7531275860640/

Darkfall Online renamed to Fighting Goblins Online
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=86158

4000+

Obama will do anything he deems necessary to appease foreign governments into letting him keep military bases in their countries. The man has virtually no political integrity or honesty. I doubt the Japanese government truly even wants the base gone either as it provides them with free security incase of attack. We need to take our military support out of Japan and let them pay for their own military instead of allowing them to mooch off ours.
    What will an attack from Russia look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Caffy View Post
    palo god saved my cock!

well, this pretty much proves that whales are white and conservative.

3000+

Fuck you, dolphin!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachsucht View Post
    Fuck you, dolphin!
    Chicken and cow did it, moron.

Darkfall Online renamed to Fighting Goblins Online
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=86158

Quote Originally Posted by palo god View Post
    Obama will do anything he deems necessary to appease foreign governments into letting him keep military bases in their countries. The man has virtually no political integrity or honesty. I doubt the Japanese government truly even wants the base gone either as it provides them with free security incase of attack. We need to take our military support out of Japan and let them pay for their own military instead of allowing them to mooch off ours.
    Having a black guy as president must make you angry.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by psychosiszz View Post
    Having a black guy as president must make you angry.
    What does him being black have to do with anything he does?

4000+ EU1 Player

I really, really don't see a problem with that. Although the reasons most likely were of political and strategical nature (obv), it's still a good move to let other people/countries do their innocent whale hunting. The U.S. has just no business in telling other nations what they are allowed to hunt and what not. Of course they have no business in forcing their military bases on other populations either, but hey, at least he did something right!

LOL at Americans.

If Obama would close the base people will say he rolls over for the wills of foreign powers, if Obama doesn't he is being blamed for doing anything to let it stay and hence rolls over for the wills of foreign powers.

BTW from who should Japan expect an attack? China?
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Sqarak View Post
    LOL at Americans.

If Obama would close the base people will say he rolls over for the wills of foreign powers, if Obama doesn't he is being blamed for doing anything to let it stay and hence rolls over for the wills of foreign powers.

BTW from who should Japan expect an attack? China?
    How about North Korea? If good old Kim was sure that nobody would come to help Japan and their military strength remained at its current levels, what would stop him from invading?

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Rachsucht View Post
    How about North Korea? If good old Kim was sure that nobody would come to help Japan and their military strength remained at its current levels, what would stop him from invading?
    If we're being honest here, the water. And South Korea. North Korea's naval tech. isn't exactly cutting edge unless you want to make his army swim. And they'd have to beat South Korea first in a war, which is pretty unlikely.
    - Kinsari

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Rachsucht
    No, unlike you, the vast majority of people here are not bigots or racists.
    Do you live in Austin?
    Last edited by mcap; 06-07-2010 at 22:44.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Do you live in Austin?
    I live in Dallas and have family in Tyler (east Texas) and some semi rural areas near the Oaklahoma border.

political integrity or honesty

I almost fell out of my chair reading those words being used in the same sentence.
    Last edited by doomahx; 06-07-2010 at 22:54.

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by doomahx View Post

I almost fell out of my chair reading those words being used in the same sentence.
    So you're saying it's ok for politicians not to be honest even if dishonesty is the government norm? I thought Obama was supposed to be our do gooder messiah of change?
    What will an attack from Russia look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Caffy View Post
    palo god saved my cock!