Thread: 1$ Trial?

Normal User US1 Player

Default 1$ Trial?

So I used to follow this game way before it was released, and up to its release but never bought it because of the lack of a trial. But now I am reading on the interwebs that there is a 1$ trial? I think this is fairly awesome, but I can not figure out for the life of me where it is located? Or if it even really exists? Thank you all in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer View Post
    Darkfall - confirmed open beta and tons of information given by staff throughout the years.
    Someone wake this kid up lolx.

1000+

Guybrush Threepwood Creator Of Ze SigOriginal Picture
    and his pet
    Captain Clucks
    250+ ping?? Nice joke AV now stop being a fail company and put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Normal User US1 Player

Maybe I am missing something, but when I get to the "select a product" page, it only has the $49.98 option available?
    Darkfall - confirmed open beta and tons of information given by staff throughout the years.

The trial ended less than a week ago. However, a new trial offer is supposed to be available with the upcoming "June expansion".

www.DarkfallCE.webs.com
    The Champion of Regional Banking
    Quote Originally Posted by rbeck View Post
    Clap clap, Zaffax for president. The DF:UW that Zaffax is talking about is the one that I want to play.

Normal User US1 Player

Wow. FML.