Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by MattMystrieo View Post
    And in a relevant note, I heard it cost about £2000 to travel the world for a year. (which is how long I plan to go, but I wouldn't say no too stretching it). And taking £2000 requires no flights or luxuries. Which is fine with me, I am determined not to take a plane anywhere on this trip.
    I hope you're trolling. If not: delete all those lines from that map and place a big dot right where you live. And stay there.

Darkfall Moderators are not paid employees of Aventurine.
    In all business our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions

12,000+

I would make it 10k and travel to stable regions. 2k will get you around but not for a year.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"

Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

Banned

Go the route of Che Guevera and stick to Route Three.

Africa's not so bad, while if you can avoid some troubled hot spots, and go to Kenya, Ethiopia and the Horn and make it to Namibia and Southern Africa then its all good.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brainfreeze View Post
    I hope you're trolling. If not: delete all those lines from that map and place a big dot right where you live. And stay there.
    This as well. Unless you plan on bussing throughout, then make some more money.