Normal User

Default Returning but can't play

I got an email about returning to Darkfall, I followed all the steps, got logged in, created a character, and when I click my starting town, and create charater ok? window pops up, I click ok... nothing happens.

The game never loads a toon.... any help?

Thanks,
    Tredo

Normal User US1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Tredo View Post
    I got an email about returning to Darkfall, I followed all the steps, got logged in, created a character, and when I click my starting town, and create charater ok? window pops up, I click ok... nothing happens.

The game never loads a toon.... any help?

Thanks,
    Tredo
    created a character? You have to already have the char created, and last used on Mar 31 or earlier, to be valid. log in on the toon you had... new toon isnt the same.

Maybe I dont understand you very well. I'll try it on my NA-1 toon later; but the way I read it you use only the toon you used to have, can't re-roll a new toon.

Normal User

Friend of mine's toon - he went from uk to us then back to uk server then a week later his toon was deleted following a rollback. Personally i think a toon saving server went a bit wrong and some toon saving management chunk has gone missing. GMs can roll back your toon - ie find it from an earleir save - but cant get any of your things back. This is one for the GMs.

Normal User EU1 Player

What the F's a toon?

Ilythiiri Clan Leader

just an other word for the character you play with..

Quote Originally Posted by boxcar_lozer View Post
    just an other word for the character you play with..
    Like your penis?

Normal User

My penis would be my toon in an irrelevant kind of way :P
    “Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment.”

“Only he deserves power who every day justifies it”

Normal User

I had this problem when I first started playing. After you select your starter town just hit next. If it doesn't load ctrl alt delete out of game and when you go to log in your character will be ready to log in. That's what happened to me.

Normal User

Anyone knows if when you transfer to others servers you can login right away or have to wait? I mean, logging in cancel the transfer status so you need to do it again or is it safe to login and update?