Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    432

    Default one thing u forget

    Whats the one thing you all forget when you pop to the shops??

    -shit roll

    GG finger ass wipe in the shower.

  2. #2
    5000+
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Alfar Territories
    Posts
    5,178

    Default

    a gun to shoot myself when people post stupid threads
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

  3. #3
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zato`1 View Post
    a gun to shoot myself when people post stupid threads
    09's dont understand 8(

  4. #4
    5000+
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Alfar Territories
    Posts
    5,178

    Default

    been here for years.. last time i got banned was sometime around last year
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

  5. #5
    11,000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    UK, obviously
    Posts
    11,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Death2u View Post
    09's dont understand 8(
    Excuse me, Mr. 07'er. How many posts do you have in OT? Does anyone here know who the fuck you are?

    No?

    Then you have no claim to know what forumfall understands or not.

    GTFO and DIAF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,571

    Default

    ....what?

  7. #7
    2000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Canada, Quebec
    Posts
    2,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 88Chaz88 View Post
    Excuse me, Mr. 07'er. How many posts do you have in OT? Does anyone here know who the fuck you are?

    No?

    Then you have no claim to know what forumfall understands or not.

    GTFO and DIAF.
    This, plus his post makes no sense.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Death2u View Post
    Whats the one thing you all forget when you pop to the shops??

    -shit roll

    GG finger ass wipe in the shower.
    What the fuck are you trying to say? From what I can guess, you apparently lack the skill to shower properly and wash your own asshole. You then, for reasons unknown, stick your finger in your still dirty asshole, and then not wash it either.

    Then later in the day you smell your unwashed fucking finger.

    You're officially fucking disgusting. And how fucking stupid do you have to be that you can't properly wash your own fucking ass? I mean shit - it's been a part of your life from the beginning. And for it to smell THAT FUCKING BAD, it means that you can't even WIPE your ass properly when you take a shit.

    Tell you what - just save some trouble and wear adult diapers. That way you can shit yourself and not worry about all the complexities of cleaning your fucking junk. Maybe you can talk mommy into cleaning you twice a day? Though chances are she fails at wiping shit too if this is how you turned out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

  9. #9
    5000+
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Alfar Territories
    Posts
    5,178

    Default

    i have met with my elder council on this matter. with many scientific studies begun in the name of deciphering his cryptic language, we have made a breakthrough, and the council has interpreted the message for us.

    "I forget to buy toilet paper sometimes when I go out to the store, so I have to get in the shower to get my ass clean because of that. What do you guys often forget to buy when you go shopping?"
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zato`1 View Post
    i have met with my elder council on this matter. with many scientific studies begun in the name of deciphering his cryptic language, we have made a breakthrough, and the council has interpreted the message for us.

    "I forget to buy toilet paper sometimes when I go out to the store, so I have to get in the shower to get my ass clean because of that. What do you guys often forget to buy when you go shopping?"
    Wow, you are a master at deciphering gibberish.

    I like my assumptions more, but you certainly nailed it.

    And even if you forgot TP... how do you not have any paper products at all on hand and have to wash yourself in the shower?

    Seriously wtf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,582

    Default

    I usually forget to check in case someone is already in the shower. It gets really annoying sometimes.

    Also, I always forget to bring your mom into the shower with me. Bazinga.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •