Default State of the game

I unsubbed about 6 months ago shortly after Conquer The Seas. Thinkin about comin back for a bit but i'd like to hear from some long term NA-1 players about how the game/server is doin. Too many crybabies on the forums atm to tell.

Edit: Hows the population? game balance? sieges still fps vacuums? mounted combat still brutal? does everybody on the server show up for a siege because its that dead?
    Last edited by Foxdie; 04-08-2010 at 21:45.

Get a $1 trial and ask/see in game. The forums are toxic.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Foxdie View Post
    I unsubbed about 6 months ago shortly after Conquer The Seas. Thinkin about comin back for a bit but i'd like to hear from some long term NA-1 players about how the game/server is doin. Too many crybabies on the forums atm to tell.

Edit: Hows the population? game balance? sieges still fps vacuums? mounted combat still brutal? does everybody on the server show up for a siege because its that dead?
    The game still, and always has been, what you make of it. Sieges still field massive amounts of people. Mounted combat is OP, the more mounts you have the better chance you have to win the fight, ie destroyers.

FPS is fine (unless it’s a siege), population is good, servers are stable. The new strong boxes are bad ass.

I have been playing this game since EU launch and I have never lost interest in it. But I don’t grind, and I don’t look for things that don’t exist. I just play the game for what it is. You might want to try being an outlaw, living off the land with the minimum needed to survive. I find that to be fun some days.

servers aint dead just gotta find the hot spots i logged on for first time in like 3 months yesterday to check game out and found myself plenty of fights on the mainland

i started first at hammerdale re-honing my skills buy stomping like 10 new members at once which gave me an enormous confidence boosts didnt loot there shit but did take 2 mounts to help me in my future battles

at the hamlet to the west of hammerdale i rolled 2 dudes at some spawn they donated me some nice shiny armor

then the hamlet sent out a death squad of like 8 dudes who stomped me was a fun night i went to bed after

Enjoy some Trammie Surprise Vids!
    youtube.com/user/trammie65

so what im getting at is yes resub games still fun

Enjoy some Trammie Surprise Vids!
    youtube.com/user/trammie65

Normal User US1 Player

This is a great sign! Seems like alot of people are coming back!

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Trammie View Post
    at the hamlet to the west of hammerdale i rolled 2 dudes at some spawn they donated me some nice shiny armor

then the hamlet sent out a death squad of like 8 dudes who stomped me was a fun night i went to bed after
    was that you??!?!?!

Normal User

Trammie you're hated?

But I love you!!

2000+ US1 Player

Fox...

It hasnt even been 6 months since conquor the seas bro

more like four maybe five?

Population is dieing, nobody around cities, you can safely raid some cities and only find a one naked whose probably standing at the bindstone after getting ganked while he was macroing.

Game balance is a bit better. Archery can now Double jump/aquatic rather then suck up to one or the other. Everyone shows up for a siege because the server is dead, we get about 200 heads max now at the siege. You begin to know all the factorial players by name. Sieges are STILL an FPS vaccum.

Normal User EU1 Player

I love this game - Server populations are good and stable. I am seeing a hell of alot of new players - Being a relative newb myself.

Lots of upcoming improvements this year so it's a great time to be playing in my opinion.

Pay no attention to the flame threads with no constructive arguement/criticism, I don't know why those people even bother. In fact alot of them don't even have active subscriptions - the other half are the ones that love the game so much it aggrevates the hell out of them when things aren't moving quickly enough for them!

Come join us